Chapter 11

Taylors POV

I watched her as she went to get the tattoo, ughhh, God, I was soooooo, breaking them up. I waited for her to cone out & grabbed her. ''Selena, we gotta talk'' I whispered,

"Umm, how did you know I was here?" She asked. ''Break up with Justin.'' I said, irgroning her. ''What??!!" she screamed. ''Break up with him, y'all are off on & on I'm tired of It break up with him.'' She looked confused. ''Its me or him.'' I said. Pointing at myself.

She looked at me about to say something then , walked away, dammit I'd have to make her feel like this was good. ''Cmon he wasn't going to marry you anyways, just do you're my bestie.'' I said smiling. Crying she hugged me. I was such a good actress as I was with, my men.

Selena's POV

I couldn't believe It. I loved my bestie , but she was an ass & I couldn't believe I choose her over Justin. He'd be devasted.  I wouldn't mine planing a future, with him, but not that was over I just stared at the ink lining my hand, It looked like I

wanted him, which I did, I cried the whole drive.

Justin's POV

I had a huge smile on my face, as I opened the door. This , was the night I proposed, she was going to be my wife , one way or another, I loved her soooooo munch, she was going to marry me, I was going to love me.

I opened the door to find her crying , ''Baby.'' I said. Wrapping , my arms around her waist. She shrugged, out of my grip. ''I don't love you, were over.'' She said. I felt like I took a knife, to the heart.

I looked, in her in the eyes. ''Yes, you do I know It.'' I said. Feeling very, very brave. She then kissed me hard on the lips. Me feeling her chest, hair, cheek, all. ''I do, but my friends don't like you, and I think friends are more important than love.'' She said, least admitting she loved me. She tried to walk away, I grabbed her right when she was out the door and gave her a short kiss, as she  ran out but not before , I saw her tattoo :Justin, It read.