Chapter 8

I was running though the dark forest. Something was after me. Fear coursed through me as I ran, but still I had no idea what was after me.

Where was Luke?

I ran right into a clearing, and stopped when I saw Luke. He was chained to a post in silver chains. A man with a black mask stood beside him with a whip made of silver. Silver will kill a werewolf if too much gets into our system.

"Luke!" I yelled, I began to run to him but was tackled by another wolf. Soon I was tied to a post in front of Luke. I whimpered as the chains began burn my wrists.

" Taylor it's all your fault. I can't believe I ever loved you. I hate you." Luke whispered glaring at me. I looked at him confused. He hates me?

"Taylor he's going to be killed because of you. If only you could have been a better mate to him." The man with mask told me while bringing back the whip and slashing Luke's back. I let out a scream and struggled in the chains to get to him. Over and over and over again he was whipped. And I was forced to watch him die. As blood pored out of his body I watched, and as the light faded from his brown eyes.

I felt my soul die while my heart broke. I felt everything. All the pain and agony. I felt as Luke's wolf and mine were ripped from each other and mine begin to fade as he died. The pain is something I can't explain. All I know is that it felt like it was never going to end.

"Taylor let me in!" What was that?

"Taylor I swear to the moon goddess that if you don't open this door..."

Luke is okay!

I opened my eyes quickly and opened the door after unlocking it. Luke's hair was a mess and his eyes were bloodshot, and filled with worry and fear. Before he could say anything I jumped into his arms and cried.

"It's not real. It's not real. It wasn't real Taylor. He's fine." I mumbled into his shoulder clenching on to him for dear life while shaking my head. He held on to me and sat down on the bed with me on his lap straddling him.

I bet I looked like a crazy koala bear.

He began to rock me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Soon I calmed down and my cries turned into hiccups.

"I'm such an ugly cryer" I mumbled placing my hands on my face, slightly giggling. I literally look like a frog or something I swear. The girls who look pretty while they cry are truly blessed.

"Oh mi amore your are always beautiful." I laughed and pulled my hands away.

"Now tell me, why you were screaming?" He asked me, still holding me.

"I was screaming?" I asked. I mean I know I did in my dream but I've never actually did it in really life before in others.

"Taylor you wouldn't stop. You over and over would yell my name and let out blood curling screams. I thought someone was hurting you or taking you away from me." He told me letting out a growl.

"I had a bad dream. You were chained to a pole in silver. I-I tried reaching you but I got captured and then placed right in front of you in chains as well. The man who stood beside you had a whip. One laced with silver." I let out a shaky breath and began again,