Chapter 2

Taylor's POV

"On Friday we will be having a mascerade ball, as you all,know my sister Hannah has just turned 16 and has not found her mate. So we invited all of the surrounding packs to this ball. So please everyone be at the hall at 8 on saturday. See ya then." Alpha Dennis said into the microphone. Every few minutes Juliana would look over at me and wink and I would make a sexy face. Cause that's how our relationship is and goes. The alpha doesn't mind either because I am his mates best friend and I'm important to her.

Oh if you have not noticed I'm at a pack meeting. After Alpha Dennis stopped talking he dismissed us and right away I met up with Juliana.

"Wanna go shopping slut?" She asked me jumping up and down, causeing her mate to give her an odd look.

"Not really, I think I already have an outfit actually whore." When I called her a whore Dennis growled.

"You will not call your Luna a whore!" Alpha Dennis growled stepping forward.

"Shut up Dennis! She can call me whatever she wants. Calm down!" Juliana told him while slapping him in the arm.

"Sorry Taylor my wolf just gets angry sometimes, even though he knows your kidding." I nodded and grabbed Juliana's hand while leading her to my room.

"Okay today is Friday, so we have till tomorrow to get ready." Juliana stated while sitting on my bed in deep thought.

"Well I already have my outfit,picked out." I replied opening my closet a bit to show the red ball gown.

"Oh crap Dennis forgot to tell the girls we have to wear ball gowns!" Juliana yelled while standing up.

"Just mind link them!" I told her.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." She said while laughing. OMG she is so stupid I thought causing me to giggle.

"Done!" She said while jumping off the bed.

"Okay so whatcha wanna do?" I asked her.

"Well sense I knew about the ball earlier than the rest of you I already have my outfit picked out, so we can't go shopping...If you want we can....hmm..." she said while thinking of what we could do. What can we do, all the girls are probably out shopping so we can't hangout with them.

"We can go swimming if you want!" She said smiling.

"Sure!" I said while grabbing my bathing suit and headed to my restroom.

"I'll meet you by the pool in 5." J called walking out of my room.

....

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sun that seeped through my slightly opened window. It's Friday, so tonight is the ball.

I groaned and sat up in bed stretching while making weird sounds. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the clock 12:04. I got up and slowly walked to my bathroom. I did my business and got changed into black shorts and a blue Oakland high tee shirt that I got freshmen year I think. I threw my hair up in a very loose pony tail, my hair laid on my shoulders while random pieces of hair hung around my face. Yeah I really don't care what I look like. I kept my blue ankle high fuzzy socks on while leaving my room to walk to the kitchen. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Leah making pancakes and bacon.

"Hey need any help?" I asked her while walking up behind her.

"Omg you scared me!" She exclaimed giggling, " yes that would be great, I'm not very good at flipping the pancakes." I nodded and turned around to see Cameron watching us. I walked up to him and smacked the back of his head.