The Light in a Dark World

My life has always been complicated,my mom and dad never got married,And when I was 2 my mom caught my dad cheating on her with some chick from his work ,so even though she knew he was cheating,they tries to work it out for me, yeah..like that worked, my dad abandoned me when I was 3,so it was just me, my mom,and when I was 5,my step-dad,when I turned 7 my dad came back because his girlfriend wanted a kid,so every Monday through Wednesday I was with him, and every Thursday through Sunday I'm with my mom.Its been like that for years now,i always hate myself for trying to pretend to have a perfect family,recently I've been hurting myself,cutting,i actually attempted Suicide,but I didn't have the gut to do it.I know I sound like a freak to you and I don't blame you because I am a freak,but I have 2 really good best friends,and if it weren't for them I'd be dead by now,my best friend Scott McCall is the captain of the lacrosse team and one of the most popular guys in school,my other best friend Stiles Stlinski is on the lacrosse team but he only plays on it rarely,he is a total bookworm and they are both really nice guys,really I don't even know how I'm friends with them,as you can tell I'm sort of the "Loner" type.My name is Sophia Dawn and I am the loner.