Chase Knew...

(Sophie's POV)

Chase pulled me into the hallway and slammed me up against the locker,he stared into my eyes,his brown eyes turned a glowing pink color.He stared as if he was looking for something "You need to control yourself" he said in a worried and concerned voice."How long" I asked looking at the ground then back at him,his eyes were back to his normal chocolate brown color. He gave me a confused look,"what" he asked puzzled, "How long,have you known,does Scott know" I asked him starting to get worried,and at this moment everything I thought I knew was questioned,what if.......but they said.......he can't be....especially now,oh god."Since we met"...

(Scotts POV)

I was walking in the hallway to get to my locker,when I hear the a secretary call for Ethan and Aiden on the loud speaker. I was concerned,so I went to the principal's office,well outside the door and saw Sophia in there, the secretary was passed out on the desk and I heard her talking to the twins "I don't even wanna know why your helping Scott an his pack" is what I heard then was so shocked I didn't hear anything else until she said "I know who the Nogitsune is" Aiden asked who it was,by now I was leaning on the door so curious to know how she knew about the Nogitsune, about me,about everything. "Stiles" is all I heard.And at that moment my heart sank,it can't be him, I mean,how?It would explain a lot though.

(Mysterious POV)

(Sorry, I know there's a lot of POV's)

Now everyone knows about everything, well not everyone, but Sophie and Scott,and the twins and chase.Now is my time to make my move,To take over Beacon Hills,Once and for all.