Getting Better at Being Bad

Once Scott stopped hugging me he nodded,then I turned to face both of them, I said that "Im fine" I said faking a smile,"if you were fine you wouldn't do this to yourself"stiles said with anger in his voice.I pulled him in for a hug and right after I let go the biggest douche in the school came over to us .Jackson Whittmore.

"Hey McCall, oh I forgot Allison dumped you already" he said while glancing at me and he smirked."And look you already got a new girl, and she's way out of your league"he said in a flirty tone to me.Then Scott stepped in front of me and said "Get.The.Hell.Away.Jackson"I saw him getting angry so I took his hand behind my back "How about you come to my house later and see if you still wanna hang around McCall"he said while smirking at me."you know what,I'm gonna..."I stopped Scott and stepped in front of him and gave him and stiles a look assuring them I was ok,so I walked dangerously close to Jackson and said "if you wanna know what I really think of you, I think your a no good guy who uses girls for sex,and I'm pretty sure guys like you are the reason girls turn lesbian,so stop acting like a dick and leave me alone can't you tell I'm not interested"I said as I watched his face go blank as he said "whatever" and walked away. I turned to Scott and Stiles and Scott said"you never talk to people" he said while stiles nodded."I guess I'm getting better"I said smirking, and Stiles said "yeah at being bad" in a playful tone."Fine,it's settled, your getting better at being bad"Scott said as laughed and we walked to class.