He finds out you can sing. (G.D)

( Your p.o.v.)
I was cleaning my house, while my boyfriend of 3 years, Grayson, was grocery shopping. Of course, I had music playing which is my all time favorite band, Panic! At The Disco. The song Death of a Bachelor (a/n: you can choose a song of your liking) played in the background, and you sang your heart out. Grayson never knew you could sing.

"Grayson isn't here so might as well sing while I have the chance." , you said to yourself.

"The Death of a Bachelor, oh oh oh, letting the water fall. The Death of a Bachelor, seem so fitting for, happily ever after, uhhhh." You sang while dancing.

You were singing so loud you didn't seem to notice the front door open and close. Once the song was over you didn't expect anyone to be there, but you were wrong. When you turned around you saw Grayson with a plastered smirk in his face. At this point your checks were red and you were really embarrassed.

(Grayson's p.o.v.)
I left (y/n) cleaning the house, so I can grocery shop. I got all I needed and left right away because I don't like leaving (y/n) alone. I was parking my car when I heard music playing in the house, but that wasn't the only thing I heard. I also heard the voice of an angel.

I walk into that house and saw (y/n) dancing and singing in the living room. I also took a quick video just to give proof she can sing. Once the song was over I quickly move, leaning on the wall and smirking.

"How long were you standing there?", she asked.

"Long enough to question why I haven heard you singing, cuz that was amazing" I responded.

" because I sing like a cat in a blender...." she laughs and I join in.

I pick her up bridal style and say," How about WE put that voice to the test in the bedroom–" I say suductivly.

I carry her up the stairs and in to our bedroom.

Let's just say it started of with cranberry juice and jenga😏😅😉
YALL YOU KNOW WHERE ITS FROM I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!😂❤️😏
———————————————
This was my first book I hope you guys like it.❤️
Bye, loves.😁