He cheats on you. (E.D)

(Your p.o.v)
I was coming back from college to surprise my man candy of 4 years, Ethan, for the holidays. He was always loyal, except for one time.

But let's not talk about that, I forgave him and we are over it. Well, let's go on the cheery side of things, it's Christmas!!

Right now I'm in an uber on my way to his house. He thought I was getting there tomorrow, but he'll have to deal with the fact that I'm here now!

We live together, also with their family. You would think I live with my parents, but no. They live in New York, and I live in New Jersey.

While I was dating Ethan, my parents decide to move to New York. So brilliant! ( note the sarcasm)

Ethan and his parents enjoyed my company around my house, so they let me move in. My parents weren't so fond of it, but they wanted me to be happy so they let me!

While I was in cloud 9, my little bubble popped when I realized I was in front of Ethan's house. I say they did a pretty good job at decorating it, it was colorful and it completed perfectly with the snow.

I already have the house key, so you can imagine it would be a better surprise. Once you enter the house all eyes are on you.

Everyone either has a confused face or worried face. But one thing you do notice is that Ethan wasn't there.

Lisa, Sean, Grayson, and Cameron all run to you and hug you so tight that you would pass out. Once they release, Cameron and you excuse yourselves and she brings you to her room.

Cameron was always your bestie, you would always count on her.... for anything.

"Did you and Ethan break up?!"Cameron asks.

I was confused at first then I asked her "What are you talking about?"

"Please (y/n), answer this question, Did you and Ethan break up?" She asked slowly.

"No?... are you and Ethan trying to prank me?" I asked confidently, because most of the time they like to mess with me.

"I love you and I'm sorry I didn't warn you before... please don't be mad at me." She says looking guilty and disappointed.

At this point, I was beyond confused so I just hugged her and replied with," I love you too bestie, I will never be mad at you for something you didn't cause."

Cameron smiled a bit, she seemed to remember something and her smile suddenly faded.

"I'm going to see Ethan, he doesn't know I'm here" I said smiling from ear to ear.

I knock on Ethan's door and he suddenly shouted, "Go away!"

I opened the door and what I saw couldn't believe my eyes. My bottom lip was quivering and my eyes were getting blurry from the tears.

(Ethan's p.o.v)
I love (y/n), but I'm getting lonely so I decide to call a friend. (Y/n) wasn't coming back till tomorrow night so might as well do something while I have the time. I invited (y/n)'s best friend, Daniela. Daniela also thinks (y/n) and I broke up, too.

I brought her to Mom, Dad, Grayson, and Cameron. They all looked a bit saddened once they saw her. Did they like (y/n) that much?

WARNING:little bit of smut

I brought Daniela into my room upstairs. Little did she know this would lead into a heated make out session. I mean I was getting lonely, and Daniela was hot.

I shoved my tongue into her throat, while she was lightly massaging my now growing bulge. I slowly started making my way down to her.....