FIVE

WHEELER JUMPED AS JAKE SLAMMED HIS HAND ON THE LOCKER NEXT TO HIM, A WHITE DECORATED PAPER IN HIS HAND. Kip looked at him in question, but then decided to shrug his shoulders and went back to fixing his hair in the mirror hung up in his locker. His fingers ran smoothly through his hair, which made him smile.

       Jake looked at him, a grin on his face. Wheeler glanced at the tanned guy beside him, wondering why he was just standing there and not saying anything.

      "Yes?" Wheeler inquired, his eyes traveling up and down his body.

      "I finished the list," Jake beamed, his hand still slammed against the locker.

      "The list for..." Wheeler trailed off, waiting for his best friend to finish his train of thought.

      "The Wheeler Effect," Jake's smile then turned into a smirk. He shooed Wheeler aside and grabbed one of the magnets to hang up the list on the inside of his locker.

       Kip stood there, reading each and every step carefully. Beside each number was a phrase scrawled in Jake's handwriting. Coming across number seven, Wheeler turned to Jake and asked,"What does Open Her Cracker Box mean?"

      "Oh, my boy, you know exactly what it means," Jake grinned as he wrapped his arm around Kip's shoulders and pulled him closer to him.

      "Wouldn't that be number ten, though?"

      "Rearrange it if you want, Kipster, but that's the way I would do it if I were going after Ladybug Maddox," Jake teased him, patting his chest.

      "First Dax, and now you with the whole Kipster thing," Wheeler sighed, beginning to walk to the locker room with Jake to get ready for the basketball game.

      "I bet you wouldn't have a problem if it was Brooke saying it— no, actually, if she was screaming it." Jake quirked his brow, knowing that Wheeler was now that thinking about it.

      "Okay, I have occasional kinks, but none that involve my name," Wheeler tells Jake as they turn the corner into the hallway leading to the locker room. Jake smacked his lips, looking at Wheeler is disbelief. He knows he has the most weirdest kinks and that his name has to be at least one of them.

      Kip used his hip to open the door to the locker room, and once he was able to squeeze halfway in, then he used his butt to push the door wide open for Jake. A big smile on his face, Jake leaned in closer to Wheeler and planted a kiss on his cheek. Use to it, Wheeler just chuckled and walked over to his locker.

      "You know," Jake began,"one of these days, you're gonna kiss me back!"

      "You're not wrong, babe," Wheeler winked, making Jake smile even more.

      Will walked in on their conversation, becoming increasingly confused. Then again, he's use to their sort of behavior with one another. "You two are so fucking gay," Will commented as he sat down on the bench to put his sneakers on.

      "Do you want to join in?" Jake wiggled his brows at him.

      "Yeah, I have an ass hole and a mouth for a reason," Wheeler winked again, but this time at Will. At the same time, Kip began to lift his arms up to take off his shirt and put his jersey on.

      "I would rather not join in your after school sex activities," Will tells them, bending over to tie up his laces.

       "Suit yourself," Jake shrugged,"but good 'ol Kipster here is quite the flexible type." He then used his shirt to slap Wheeler's butt, causing him to over dramatically gasp.