Chapter #1 I'm so into Anime

Author's note: I do not own anything aout Code Geass or any characters mentioned from the show this is entirely fan fiction.

[VOTE]

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------

=============================================================================

My friend Jacob has got to be the strangest person in the world. I was watching my favorite anime, Code Geass and he pulled out the book. His grandmother had given that book , and a very old one it was at that. It was full of magic spells and other bullcrap like that, but for some reason Jacob could actually make them work. Anyway he asked how much I liked Code Geass and I said " of course its my favorite!"  " Then you wont mind if I do this."  "Do what..?" I asked but it was too late he was chanting and soon I fell face foward into the middle of a park. I saw Ashford Academy in the distance and realized what he had done. I sighed and walked towards the school deceiding that I didnt care if I messed with this show.

I really, really hate Jacob right now. I thought to myself as I ran towards Ashford Academy. I walked into the school and was greeted by Milly, the student council president. " Oh.... your not wearing a uniform. Do you go here..?" I shook my head silently. "Oh well! Gramps wont mind another student." She dragged me to the office and had me fill out the infomation and I was made inot a student. She gave me my dorm key, the boy's uniform, and my schedule for all my classes. I sighed and just did what she said knowing what she could unleash upon me.

She walked me to the dorms and told me to get comfortable. I sighed once more and read my schedule over and over memorizing it. Soon the bell rang and I made my way towards my first class. I stopped in terror as I realized this was the class that lelouch and the others were in. uh oh! I thought to myself as I took a seat. I introduced myself to the others, " umm... Hi my name is Brandon and I'm new here." Milly told everone how she found me this morning in the school grounds." Hello I'm Rivalz Cardemonde. Just ask if you need a ride on my motorcycle!" " Hi I'm Shirley Fennette if you need advice just ask me." "oh.. Hi I'm Nina Einstein." " And this is the quiet , reserved Lelouch." Milly said pointing towards the raven-haired boy who just stepped in.

He pulled out his phone and answered it. Speaking to someone angrily he hangs up. He then spoke after taking his seat, " Rivalz can you take me somewhere I have a chess game to win..?" Rivalz abliged and I asked if I could come Lelouch nodded silently as we made our way outside to Rivalz's bike. We rode to a large building and made our way to one of the very top floors.

Lelouch walked towards the table and sat down. He quickly finished the game and the man he played for thanked him. Lelouch got his money and we left. As we rode down the highway there was a roadblock ahead we stopped next to the crowd and saw a truck stuck underneath in a tunnel. Lelouch fell as no one was watching and I fell too wanting to come with.

We landed into the truck and Lelouch landed on his head going into unconciousness. I ,however, did not and lookwed at the interior of the truck. It suddenly stopped moving and the side door opened up. As soon as it did the chamber inside opened, revealing C.C. in her restraining suit. A soldier walked by and gasped when he saw Lelouch ,who had just began to awake. The soldier removed their mask, revealing a pair of emerald eyes and brown bangs over them. He was Suzaku Kururugi, the hottest soldier EVER!

Soon a major waliked with a small group of soldiers. "Private execute these civilans NOW!" The major barked. Suzaku's eyes grew large with fear. "But they are just innocent civilans, they didn't-|" Suzaku was cut off by the major shooting his shoulder. " You dare disobey orders! Pathetic Eleven" He mumbled under his breath. The gun in his hand was now pointed at me. Soon C.C. began to awaken and jumped in front of me when the gun fired shreiking " NO THEY MUSN'T DIE!". The bullet entered her forehead as me and Lelouch gasped in terror.

Me amd Lelouch went down to her wounded body as the soldier were frozen in fear.As soon as we touched her limp body we both went into a strange little world. She spoke loudly "Lelouch Lamperouge and Brandon do you two accept the power of geass..? The power shall condemn you to a life of solitude." Lelouch yelled out "YES", while I simply nodded. We awoke to the moment we touched her wounded body. Lelouch stood and looked at the crowd of soldiers, " Lelouch vi Britannia commands you.....DIE!"The soldiers all agreed and pointed their guns at one another and fired their guns.

Lelouch stepped outside and saw that we were in the Shijuku Ghetto. We walked until a Sutherland Knightmare came and Lelouch told him to step outside. The soldier did and Lelough used his geass on him. I was very confused as C.C. also gave me the power of geass back then. Lelouch entered it and I sat on it's shoulder.