Chapter #2 I use Geass

Welcome to Chapter 2 [VOTE]

<-----------------------------------

=============================================================================

Lelouch piloted the Knightmare to a deserted building where he contacted the resistence members. As he told them what to do ( which made them win ) I watched through a window as the milatary began to send out more and more Knightmares. 1 Knightmare tried to run away and went inside the building we were hiding in. He stopped when he saw us and I unconciously activated my Geass. A sphere of red energy went aound me and the Knightmare as my left eye had the Geass sigil on it. I commanded him to relinquish his Knightmare and kill himself. He did so immeadiatly and I entered his Knightmare.

 I practiced moving it around the floor of the building we were in until Lelouch gasped out loud. At this moment the milatary had no other options but send out the Lancelot. Not wanting to spare a Britannian pilot, so Suzaku was put in it. He was decemanting  the resistience's forces with it. Lelouch struggled to reposition the resistence's soldiers.

Clovis iscontacted by Lelouch and he is told to cease fire, Clovis does so and all soldiers are told to stop the battle. As all soldier are called back we return to their base. We used extra uniforms in the Knightmares and used the names of the soldiers we killed. The general nodded in agreement and went to the next line of soldiers. Lelouch and I stayed with the milatary till nighttime. Lelouch left his Knightmare and walked towards the G1 ( the mobile Britannian base ). He uses Geass on the gaurd with me in tow.

We made our way inside where Clovis sat in his small throne in the G1. Lelouch questioned him repeatedly about the murder of his mother. Knowing he would never willingly tell him Lelouch used Geass once more. I ignored what Clovis said as I already knew the fate of Marianne. Lelouch shot him and we fled the scene. We made our way back the Academy in silence.

I walked to my dorm , unlocked it and passed out in my bed.