Chapter #4 The New Student

I awoke praying I wasn't in that acursed white room again. As I put on my unifom my stomach began to growl with hunger. I grabbed a sandwhich from the fridge and departed for my classroom. Once inside I sat down in my usual chair next to Kallen. The teacher came in and began to introduce our new student : Suzaku Kururugi. " I will enjoy learning with you this semester." He said with a blank expression. "but he's an Eleven!" Nina spoke aloud. That little racist b*tch really just said that.

Suzaku sat down in the empty chair in between me and Lelouch. He and Lelouch spoke quietly while I ignored them. The teacher rambled on and on as they reminisced about old times. Soon class was over and Iwalked to the student clubhouse with Lelouch. We walked in to see Nunally playing with Suzaku."Hey you two I came to see Nunally and check on her. Oh... hey I forgot to ask your name." Not expecting him to ask I quickly muttered " my name is Brandon, nice to meet you."

He extended his hand and I shook it not expecting an electric feeling on my skin and I knew he felt it too by the look in his eyes. "Well I need to head to work Lloyd and Cécile need me. Bye guys." He waved ar us as he left the room. Nunally smiled at Lelouch and said "Hi big brother how was school...?" She was always kind to everyone, Nunally.

"It was fine Nunally," he walked to her and gave her a hug,"Sayoko, could you make some tea..?"He asked the maid who appeared at the door when he said her name. She nodded and I remembered her, she was the badasss ninja maid from Japan.

Lelouch grabbbed my wrist and pulled me to his room. Once inside C.C. walked out of the closet and yawned. "So do you enjoy your power as much as Lelouch..?"She asked her golden eyes peircingy blue ones. "Well yes I do, thank you C.C."

Lelouch sighed and looked at me,"Brandon if you want to get anywhere in life you have to make choices, so I have one for you. Would you rather get a military job and watch Suzaku or help me with the Black Knights..?" I got very excited over this offer but had to hide my joy.

"What would I be watching Suzaku for..?"I asked him. "Suzaku is the pilot of the Lancelot, the only Knightmare that could seriously dent my plans. You would send in any info about it to me." I gulped knowing the extent of Lelouch's abilities against me. His intelligence and strategic mine put me back somewhat, althrough I was stronger than him his Geass would give him an advantage.

"I'll watch Suzaku at the military...." He seemed disappointed for a moment then went back to his usual grimace. "Alright here is the application for the job. My informants tell me that a second slightly weaker version of the Lancelot is underway. I'll make sure your the only applicant."

I smiled and took the paper quickly filling it out."But wait.... I dont have any medica--|" He cut me off handing me a foldr with my name on it. "I gave you a false last name and did the rest..." I smiled and attached it to the application."Thank you Lelouch..."I said envoloping him in a tight hug. "Very well just get off!" Hearing the anger in his voice I let go and left immediately.

On my way to my dorm I heard sobbing. I looked around to find my beloved Suzaku crying as he cleaned his shirt which had the words 'dirty eleven' written in red. I walked towards him and said his name. It startled him and he turned around. " Brandon *sniff* they're just so mean." He cried aloud and enveloped me in a tight hug sobbing into my shoulder.

"It's ok Suzaku now look at me no matter what they do I will be here for you k." I smiled at him as he calmed down. "He smiled and spoke "You're right thank you Brandon." He gave me one more hug and I left for my room.

I grabbed some pudding from the fridge amd sat at my desk. i smiled at the events before me. Suzaku needed emotional support and I would be working with him......... Wait what about jacob he seemed pretty upset. Hmm................ Mabye my phone can still text him. Although he's probably trying nonstop to get me back home.

I pulled out my phone and sent him a text. To my suprise he sent back. 'Brandon OMG where are you?' I chuckled at his supised mood. "Where you sent me why dont you come here too..?' He would probabl

y like it here. ":D lol great idea i be there 2morrow check wherever you landed when i sent you here." Well now it was complete my friend and me in an anime picking up guys and piloting giant fucking robots. Great..................(fell asleep)......