Suspicion

Sakura shut the door and leaned against it her face still bright red with a smile spread across her face. Her heart was beating so fast and her head was spinning with so many thoughts. Her first clenched near her heart and her legs were shaking. She exhaled a large breath “why did I do that my heart is beating even faster right now. I had no time to react my body just moved, and then I saw him and the first thing I could do was run toward him. Why am I feeling this way, he’s my former sensei. I shouldn’t have these feelings, but no matter how hard I try I cant get him out of my mind.” Sakura said as she started to walk away from Kakashi’s front door and down the stairs of his apartment building. “I should have never picked him up.” She said to her self to clenching her fist to her heart.

       It took about half an hour jumping across rooftops and tree branches for Sakura to get back to her house. She dropped down off of a tree beside her house and started walking toward her front door. Slowly she made it to her door took a deep breath and took out her key. She put it in the lock and turned the key after hearing a clicking noise she took the key out and put it back in her pocket. She opened the door slowly and quietly as to not wake her parents up if they were still sleeping.

       “Sakura-chan!” she heard someone yell as she opened her eyes she saw a flash of yellow and then she was picked up. Someone hugged her and spun her around, she looked at the person and it was Naruto. He was still spinning her around and Sakura felt like she was going to puke. “Put me down Naruto!” she yelled as she punched Naruto in the top of the head. The blonde haired ninja dropped Sakura and started rubbing the top of his head and looked up at Sakura and gave her a giant grin.

       Sakura crossed her arms and glared at Naruto as he grinned at her. As Naruto grinned at her, her face softened up and she gave him a slight smile as well.  Naruto laughed and hugged Sakura again. Sasuke was sitting on Sakura’s couch rolling his eyes at his hyper active friend. “Naruto, Sasuke what are you doing in my house?” Sakura asked, as she got free of Naruto’s hug. “We were worried about you Sakura-chan.” Naruto said with his big grin on his face like always.

       “Worried about me, what do you mean?” Sakura asked with a confused look on he face. “I called you a million times and then I came here and your parents said that you went to Ino’s. So we checked there but you weren’t there so then we checked the hospital and you weren’t there either. So we ended up back here and just decided to wait for you when you got home.” Naruto explained. Sakura looked at Sasuke “You were really worried about me?” Sakura said as she looked at both of the boys. “I'm only hear because this idiot dragged me with him.” Sasuke said as he pointed at Naruto.

       “He acts all cool now but he was actually more worried then I was.” Naruto told Sakura as he chuckled. Sakura couldn’t help but laugh and smile with him as she looked at Naruto. “I was not worried, you were the one worried saying what happened to Sakura what if she’s hurt or dead!” Sasuke yelled at Naruto. “So any way Sakura-chan, where were you?” Sakura thought for a moment before speaking “uh yeah see, Naruto I… uh I was out by the grave yard taking a walk and I went to rest on a tree branch.” Sakura said nervously trying to find an excuse “If I told them I was at Kakashi’s what would they think? There is no way that would end well.” Sakura thought.

       “Oh really?” Naruto asked with a confused expression. “Yeah I guess I just lost track of time while sleeping, haha.” Sakura said as she laughed slightly and scratched the back of her neck trying to convince them. Sasuke looked at her for a minute not convinced at all. “I’m not buying it, I wonder were she really was?” Sasuke thought as he looked at Sakura. “Wait, why do I even care?” Sasuke thought questioning himself. “Ok, that makes sense.” Naruto said as he gave Sakura a big smile.

       “It seem Naruto believes me but that should be accepted he has never really been the sharpest of ninjas. Sasuke defiantly doesn’t believe me I mean just look how he’s glaring at me.” Sakura thought as she looked back at Sasuke who was glaring at her with a questioning look. “Any way I think I am going to go up to my room and get proper rest, after all I slept on a tree branch last night.” Sakura said as she started to walk up her stairs waving goodbye as she did.

       Sakura walked into her room and closed her door breathing a sigh of relief. “That was a little to close, it completely obvious that Sasuke didn’t believe a word I said.” Sakura thought wiping sweat off of her forehead. “I really hate to lie to them but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Oh well now to go brush my teeth and get some rest I barely got any sleep last night.” Sakura said as she got her purse and went to pull out her toothbrush. She reached in her bag but all she found was some money and make up.

       “Oh shit did I leave my toothbrush at Kakashi’s.” she thought as she dumped everything out of her purse and looked for her toothbrush in a panic. “Oh crap, Sakura you’re so stupid I cant believe this ugh.” Sakura thought as she bonked herself on the head in frustration. “Today is just not my day.” Sakura thought as she went to get out her phone to call Kakashi. She got her phone out of her pocket turned it on a look of frustration went across her face. “What seriously, out of battery!” she yelled and threw her phone on her bed plopping down right next to it.

        “No toothbrush, my phones dead and I think I left my charger at Kakashi’s too.” Sakura said as she laid on her bed a bit to exhausted to get up drifting slowly to sleep each second. “Yep as I thought, today is not my day.” The next thing Sakura new it she was laying on her bed in a deep sleep.

Kakashi’s POV

       Kakashi got up off the ground still dazed at what just happened. “She just ran and hugged me, then she kissed me on the cheek.” Kakashi thought as he felt the place on his face were Sakura kissed him. His eyes softened and he smiled a little thinking about Sakura. He snapped back to reality as one thought went through his mind “Kakashi you idiot, she’s your former student stop thinking like this.” He thought as he lightly hit him self on the cheek.

       Kakashi rolled his eyes at himself then started walking to his bathroom to get ready for the day. As he walked into the bathroom he went to grab his toothbrush and saw a pink toothbrush right next to his. He looked at it with a puzzled look “did Sakura accidently leave her toothbrush here.” Kakashi thought as he picked it up. “Well I guess I should bring this back to her sometime today. After I'm done getting changed and stuff anyway.”

       Kakashi got his teeth brushed and got changed into his vest and put his headband on. “Alright now I should head to Sakura’s and give her toothbrush to her.” A thought accord in Kakashi’s mind “wait a minute, I cant just go up to her front door with her toothbrush in my hand.” Kakashi thought. “What would I even say? Hey Mr. and Mrs. Haruno, your daughter left her toothbrush at my house when she came and picked up my drunken ass at a bar that she was to young to get into.” Kakashi said acting like they were there in front of him.

       He sighed and shook his head “no that would be a really stupid idea.” He grabbed her toothbrush and walked into his living room. He sat down on one of his chairs and leaned his head backwards sighing. He turned his head to his left and saw a phone charger plugged into the wall. He looked at it and stood up and walked over to examine it. “Well this isn’t mine, I guess she left this here to. Ugh Sakura, now I have to return to things to you.”

       He said as he unplugged the charger and put both the things in a small bag and but them in his vest pocket. “The question is when do I return them to her, its only eleven if I return it now her parents and any other people are sure to be suspicious about what happened and I am not really in the mood to answer a bunch of questions.”

End of Kakashi’s POV