The School Boy // H.S

Hi, I'm Jordan. A 17 year old college student who has had straight A's throughout my whole school life. I have long blondish hair with bright blue eyes. I'm quite short for my age being 5'2 and that. Living in Holmes Chapel was a big choice for me as I moved from my hometown of Lincoln in Lincolnshire,United Kingdom to a complete new area south of the country, I moved with my foster parents as I was put into care at the age of 3 because my dad left my mum and she unfortunately died. I was found 2 days later by the police and taken straight to care. This is my story
:•••••••:•••••••:•••••••:•••••••:•••••••:•••••••:
Waking up at 6am wasn't my cup of tea, I stretched as I got out my small single bed in my decent sized room. We moved into a big house but with many bedrooms so there was restricted space. I walked over to my walk in wardrobe and picked out some blue ripped jeans and a white adidas top which went half way down my thigh so I tucked it in. Walking downstairs I saw my adoptive mother Diana, she was kind and let me get away with too much as well as supported me in anyway she could, and also my adoptive father Rick, a gentle man who could be very stubborn at times.

"Morning," I smiled as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple out the wooden fruit bowl.

"Good morning Jordan," Dianna smiled as she put some cereal on the table for Rick. He just smiled at me as he carried on reading the newspaper.

I sat down at the table as I bit into my apple, it crunching under the immense power of my jaw. After I finished it I jumped up and got ready for school, putting some mascara onto my lashes and a little concealer to hide my dark under eyes.

"Are you ready Jordan?!" Rick shouted up to me which I happily shouted back yes, I walked downstairs and put my beloved Adidas Superstars onto my feet as I walked out to his car. My college was on the way to his work so he offered to give me lifts every morning even if it was just a 10 minute walk.

Rick started driving as I plugged my headphones into my phone and started listening to music on Spotify.

Finally I arrived at college, I bid my goodbyes as I walked up to my friendship group. We weren't the most popular group in school but were very close. The school bell rang as we walked into school still together but then parted off to each of our classes.

I walked into my home room as I sat down in my usual seat. We were told about the new college policy, no bullying etc. We got dismissed as I walked to Art, it was my favourite subject in normal school so I thought I'd carry it on in college.

Walking into the classroom I saw my long term crush...Harry Styles, the school bad boy he wore many tattoos and had that bad boy vibe which I liked a lot, sat in my seat. I slowly walked up to him.

"Um..excuse me?" I gently asked, he snapped his head around as his forest green eyes burned into my head.

"You're kind of in my seat..." I stuttered as he just stared at me

"And you expect me to move? You can think again love," he turned around as he laughed with his friends. I sighed and sat down in a different spot playing with my hair a little before we were all told what to do which I started drawing a nature scene (a waterfall in a jungle of some sort).

Harry later came back up to me, standing in front of my table, clearing his voice.

"Oh sorry.." I looked up at him as he wonders my piece, taking in every little detail possible then looking at me.

"You're a good drawer you know Jordan," he complimented which I looked at the ground, he was my long term crush and he just complimented me...life....made.

"Um thanks?" I didn't know whether to take it as a compliment so I just thanked him. He walked off and I carried on, taking some water colours and adding coloured detail.