Blurb

When the Peverell's move to Australia to avoid Voldemort they do not expect to come into contact with him again, but neither do they expect their twin daughters to be accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You wouldn't know at first glance but the Peverell's are relatives to Harry Potter and were the last people to ever see Lily and James alive with good intentions.

Their daughters Lily and Shayna are a year younger than Harry, Ron and Hermione and their first year is in the Chamber of Secrets. They're friends are Ginny Weasley, Rosaleen Peverell and Luke Hedwig. They see the subtle changes in Ginny during the year and Lily, Shayna, Luke and Rosaleen decide that they have to figure out what is going on, little do they know that once the Chamber has been opened for the first time Harry, Ron and Hermione are doing the exact same thing.

Join the Journey of Lily, Shayna, Luke and Rosaleen as they try to put the puzzle pieces together and try to save Ginny.

All rights go to J.K.Rowling for making this wonderful universe of Harry Potter and All right go to me for the bits I've made up.

This is my first Wattpad story so I apologise before you even start to complain. I am not a born writer so this is going to take time and it probably wont be the best book ever. This is also edited by LateOne15.

Love u all

Em xx