Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei

Disclaimer: I do not own any KHR characters.

One usual day in school, Nezu-sensei talking about how elite he was and everyone in the class started falling asleep.

Tsuna was trying to keep awake but with all the boring talk, he was already starting to close his eyes...

"Oiii! Dame-Tsuna! You better not fall asleep in my class or I'll fail you and you will eventually end up on the streets one day, useless as ever!"

"H-hai!", Tsuna stammered out while everyone else in class started laughing at him.

"How dare you insult Jyuudaime, I'll blow you to pieces!", Goukdera growled taking out his bombs.

"Hahaha, Nezu-sensei don't you think that what you said was too much?!", even the usually cheerful Yamamoto started glaring at the teacher, causing the whole class to shiver at their tones.

"EXTREME! WHERE IS KYOKO? I AM HERE TO PASS HER A BENTO!", Ryohei shouted, opening the door and running into the classroom, causing everyone to wince at the loud voice.

"Onii-san, thank you," Kyoko said politely while being unhappy about how Tsuna was scolded.

"Turf head! Why did you disturb us?! I was about to blow him apart for insulting Jyuudaime!", Gokudera said glaring at Nezu.

At this, Ryohei started to narrow his eyes and shouted, "I'LL HELP YOU TOO, TO THE EXTREME, NO ONE SHOULD INSULT MY EXTREME BROTHER!!!"

"Ahhh, don't you dare beat a teacher up! I'll report you!", Nezu said.

"Enough! Please stop, don't hurt the teacher now!" Tsuna begged.

"Hai! Jyuudaime!" Gokudera said, unhappy that he could not teach the teacher a lesson like the other two guardians with looks of disappointment on their faces...

After class...

All of the guardians gathered together and started having a meeting without their precious boss.

"Tch, if it wasn't for Jyuudaime stopping me, I would have blown him apart already!"

"Mah mah, since Tsuna said not to hurt the teacher, we can't do it then, since he is our boss and he gave us and order to follow," Yamamoto said, causing all the guardians to give a sigh of disappointment, even Mukuro and Hibari.

"Tch! You baseball freak you are wrong! Jyuudaime said at that time to not hurt the teacher, but he didn't say we can't hurt the teacher later!" At this, everyone started to grin evilly, thinking of what they would do that would cause Nezu to regret what he did a few years later...

To be continued...