Chapter 6

I looked at her with wide eyes as I took two steps back. "That is impossible! We defeated him!"
    She shoke her head at me then looked back up with a sad face making me feel a little bad at making her feel like that. " You did defeat him... but you didn't kill him..."
    " we don't kill..." I said to her mad. But she then went to the door and closed her eyes before she grabbed the door node and said. " All I ask is to not... not to paint anyone..."
    I got confused as I looked at her. She grabbed the door knode and I them grabbed her shoulder to stop her. " Wait! What do you mean by that?"
    She then looked at me as she looked like she was going to cry. " What you paint becomes your enemie... please don't paint..."
    I did not know what to say to that as I then let her go and she then left my room. I was know along to think with my own thoughts.
    I went to my bed and tried to think of what could possibly be an enemie to me and my family with what I paint?

~    ~    ~
     I quickly got out of Leonardo's room as I then started to feel tears fall. So I then started to the exit with out any one noticing sense it was still night.
      I ran thru the sewers and cried in silence for a good while as I never stopped feeling the water on my bare feet. I just kept going until I got to a dead end and saw a ladder.
    So I went up and removed the man hole cover. I then got out and walked to the side walk looking at the sun coming up as I could see the world that I would kill.
     I looked more around as more tears fell making me land on my knees. " I... I don't want to kill... I don't want to distroy..."
     As I said that as I then remembered the Leonardo in the future as he looked at me with so much hate, hurt and distrust.
    I looked up as i then head what sounded like something surrounding me. As I looked up I saw 20 men in black cloths as they looked like ninjas. " What the?"
    One quickly got a whip out and had it get me as it then wrapped around me. I stood up surprised as the man holding the whip as he then pressed a bottom as I then yelled from was felt like I was being shocked.
     As I yelled for a little longer I then grind my teeth and got one hand free as I was still getting shocked. I grabbed the whip and quickly pulled it hard and had the man fly to the other side if the building of the street.
     I was then free as another men came closer and fast. I was about to grab one as I then felt my head hurt hard as if the comands from the Krang was working again as I then placed my hand on the back of my neck and yelled falling on one knee. " Ahhhh! N-No! Stop!"

~     ~     ~
     I felt something was not right as i opened my eyes from falling asleep and sat up fast. I looked a little around and got up and out of my room still a little tired as i whipped my eyes.
    While walking in the living room I saw Donnie in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I walked to him and spoke in a tired and a little of annoyed tone. " Where is Helen?"
    " Helen? Oh that's her name isn't it?" I gave him a look as I wanted him to tell me where she is. " Hey I don't know. last I saw her she went out of my lab to find you..."
     I looked slightly down and said a word low as I then ran to my room. " Shit..."
    I grabbed my mask, and katanas as I got ready and started for the exit. " tell the others there is still training this morning!"
    " Okay!" Donnie replied back as I went thru the sewers as i yelled out her name. " Helen!...Helen!"
    She was not answering. That was starting to worry me a bit looking up a man hole as I saw it was opened.
     " It's almost day light... " I said as I tried to think of a way to find Helen.
    I grunted and started up the ladder looking a little around making sure no one was looking as I then got out and grabbed the man hole placing it back fast and quickly started climbing the side of the building.
     Once I was up and looking a little more around. But I frowned and started to worry a little more. " Where the hell are you..."
    I then saw a building across the street that looked like some thing was thrown to it. So I took out some binoculars that Donnie made and looked over zooming in and looking as I saw that there was what looked like a whip that was left behind. And that did not look like any whip... that looked a lot like the foot clans whips.
    I but the binoculars back in my pocket and started running to the foot clans building. " You better be there Helen!"

~     ~     ~
    I felt myself holding something as I felt like there was something cold all over my body. my eyes was starting to look more clear as I looked around and widened my eyes in terror.
    I looked up to my hand as I saw that I held a sword. But that same arm was also being held with a big green hand.
       I looked up seeing Leo as he looked like he was out of breath and covered in cuts. I felt my eyes tear up and my hole body shake. " Helen... what the hell is going on... you where like a assassin Killing them all!"
    As he asked that I let the sword go as it dropped to the ground while the image of him in the future showed back up in my mind making me scared. " i... I don't know..."