§ Chapter 4 || For the First Time in Forever §

The snow queen was staring at the ceiling while lying down on the soft bed that she had made with fine soft when she heard another knock on the door.

"What is it with the knocking?" She thought.

"Jack?" She yelled out, sending the familliar echo through the whole place.

"I'm here. I think you should go get the door." The guardian said.

She looked up to see him sitting on the corner with his elbow resting on his knee. After they had the small talk, they both decided that it was time to go to bed, well, at least Elsa did. Jack spent the whole night watching over her, like what he was supposed to do. He was guarding her but little did Elsa know.

"Oh ? Um, okay." She stood up with knitted eyebrows. Who else would have vistied her?

Elsa went down the long staircase and with a gesture of her hand the door was opened. She waited to see who it was when she saw a auburn-haired girl.

"Elsa? It's me, Anna!" The voice of Anna boomed.

"Anna?" The queen showed herself to the princess.

"Woah, Elsa. You look. . Different." Anna asked, obviously amazed at her older sister's new appearance. "It's a good difference. And this place, it's amazing!" She added.

"Thank you. I never knew what I was capable of." Elsa smiled.

"I'm so sorry about what happened," Anna started up the stairs, "If I have known!" 

"It's okay." Elsa said, taking catious steps back, waving her hands in front of her, "Y-you don't have to apologize. .But you should probably go. Please."

"But I just got here." Anna replied.

"You belong down in Arendelle." Elsa continued stepping back.

"So do you."

"No, Anna. I'm. . Alone here." She struggled in saying 'alone', remembering about her guardian. "Alone, where I can be who I am. . Without hurting anybody."

"Actually, about that." Anna started when a small voice came from the door. 

Olaf.

"Wait, what is that?" Elsa asked.

"Elsa!? Hi ! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" The snowman said, climbing up the stairs.

"Olaf?"

"Yeah, you built me. Remember that?" Olaf said.

"And you're alive?" Elsa was amazed.

Olaf reached out his stick arms and wiggled his fingers, "Um. . I think so?"

Elsa looked at her hands and realized the capabilities of her powers. They were more than she expected.

"t's like the one we built when we were kids." Anna said in nostalgia.

"Yeah." Elsa smiled, closing her hands into a fist.

"Elsa, we were so close. We can be like that again." The princess said, crouching down to the height of Olaf.

Elsa's eyes widened and she gasped as the remembered a moment when the sisters were just kids.

"Anna, slow down!" A flashback of young Elsa hitting Anna on the head with her magic appeared in the queen's mind once more. Anna became unconcious and a lock of her hair turned white.

Elsa gasped, "No. ." She whispered more to herself and backed away from Anna, "We can't, Anna. Goodbye." She proceeded to walk away and up the stairs.