1.11

After looking through the photos and finding some clues - which wasn't much - about Jack, Liam and Mason came up with a plan.

But this time Mason was going to do it his way.

The hard way.

Liam left shortly after him and Mason came up with a plan. Not long Corey came home.

Corey had to stay up at the school for detention because he showed up late for his one class.

And yes this is now their home, along with Mason's parents of course

Mason barely gets a chance to get off his bed before Corey tackles Mason in a hug and they both fall back on Mason's bed.

Giggles escapes from Mason's mouth as Corey showers his face with kisses.

"Corey, it's only been a few hours." Mason says lifting Corey's face up to meet his.

Corey position himself and hovers his body over Mason's. A huge smile is on Corey's face.

"A few hours is to long." Corey says with a small whine.

Mason smiled and brings Corey's face down and places a kiss on Corey's lips. He instantly kiss Mason back, bringing his self down so his body is just barely touch Mason's.

Mason slowly pulls away from Corey but their was still little space between them. They just stare in each other's eyes. They found themselves doing this a lot recently.

Another smile comes on Corey's face.

"Guess what?" Corey says happily

He gets off of Mason and laid down beside him. Mason turns on his side to be face to face with Corey.

"What?" Mason ask

"I said you have to guess."

Mason then groans which causes Corey to roll his eyes.

"Just guess something then I'll tell you the real news." Corey say

Mason sighs and begins thinking what could be the big news. That was until something snapped into place in Mason's head.

A smile was placed on Mason's face.

"You don't have to go to summer school which means you'll stay here with me for the whole summer." Mason breaths out.

Corey's eyes widen. He was surprised that Mason actually guessed it. No one ever guess right.

"You're right." Corey says still a little surprised.

Mason gives Corey a surprise hugs and rolls on top of him, squeezing him to death but Corey still hugged Mason back.

"I'm so proud of you. Wait. How the hell did you do it?" Mason ask

Mason lifts up a little and looks in Corey's eyes for an answer. A smirk was in Corey's face.

"All you need to know is that Mrs. Martin is a life saver." Corey says.

Mason face changed to a jokingly angry face.

"And I thought it was because you actually did your work. I take back what I said." Mason said

Corey rolls his eyes and wrap his arms around Mason's waist.

When Corey does this both of them feels something in the pit of their stomach as they stare in each other's eyes.

"So uh.. I was thinking...."

Mason never finished his sentence because he was interrupted by Corey.

"I want to try something." Corey says

Mason furrowed his brows.

"What do you want to try?" Mason ask

Corey reaches over Mason and pulls something from his backpack. When he brought it out Mason eyes widened a little.

"Uh... Are you sure?" Mason asked

Corey nods with a small smile.

Mason nods and smile a little then smashed his lips into Corey's.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was thinking about making a Morey
one shots book.

What do you guys think?