It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 4

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES!! (Super late I know!)

VAS’ HAPPENIN’ EVERYBODY? :D

A LATE HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

1D FOR BRITS AWARDS! :)

Yes, yes I know... It’s been 48 years since I last updated! I’m absobloodolutely sorry! :( I’ve really been so busy this week and the last one. I’ve got exams/quizzes/projects and we had this dance practical exam thingy and I had to make this summary of our lessons in Biology. (Yes, crappy it is!)

So, so.. I got a lot of PMsgs. saying that I should update It’s Gotta Be You. Well, it flutters me alright – I didn’t know that there are people caring for this story. Yes, I have this mental disorder of thinking I’m such a crappy writer! :O *burst into tears* So... I tried to update today! *grabs a tissue and sneezes* And, I really want to say a super massive thank you for all the likes/votes/comments/adding to library or reading list. Believe me, you don’t know how much it makes me happy whenever I see those pretty votes/comments/likes on my news feed! :D MASSIVE THANK YOU! *bows* OH AND HOLY POTATOES! I almost forgot to thank everybody for fanning! :O It’s such an honor for me to finally have a hundred + fans! :D REALLY MASSIVE THANK YOU! :D

AND. OH. MY. GAWD! ONE DIRECTION HAS AN OFFICIAL FAN FIC HERE! OMG! OMG! OMG! (Fangirling mode~) I opened my wattpad account awhile ago and I got shocked about wattpad’s post on my message board. Lols, I thought I’ve done something wrong then suddenly I opened it and I was like &*%(^& HOLY CRAP! It’s about One Direction!!! *screams like a retarded seal*

Yes, I’ve already consumed half the first page or even the whole page :) So before I stop blabbering...

ß Hit the gray star button on the right if you already watched Megamind part 1&2!! :D I love you TOMOOO!!

Let's all pray that our boys won the best british single. Did you vote for them? :) Let's all hope that they won okay? Let's lift One Direction in getting their first Brits Award on February 21! :)

Vote, like,tweet, add to reading list, fan, and like my page.. Link is on external link

Love ya mates, happy reading! – xx

3, 2, POTATOESSSS!!

_____________________________________________________________________

“No Louis, you do it like this: One, two, One, two and you have to spin the girl around like this” It’s been thirty minutes since Ari left Louis at the gazebo. Liam and Niall have been practically teaching Louis how to dance formally – as in dances like proms, a ball, or whatever form as long as it’s formal. Liam slowly spun Niall around and soon the pair was dancing like a real couple. Zayn’s eyes were as big as saucers as he watched both Niall and Liam with amused and glittering eyes.

“Now it’s your turn Lou! Go and get Harry’s arse here!” Liam ordered. Harry immediately stood from where he was sitting and placed his clenched fist on his chest.

“Have no fear Boo, I shall teach you the trick” Harry said proudly.

“Aww, Harry!” Louis cooed. The way he said Harry made it sound like: ‘Harrehhh’.

Louis ran to Harry and gave him a huge bear hug. Soon the pair broke the hug and Louis narrowed his eyes at Harry.

“It’s your time to shine curly!” He said and waggled his eyebrows up and down.