Prologue

Everyone plays videogames, right? They play different genres of games; they could play games ranging from role play games to shooting games to strategy games. No matter what genre the genre is, someone out there is playing a video game. Many people wish that some games would happen in real life or that they are inside the game. There are some games that would be horrible if it happened in real life. Some of those games most likely would be the end of the world games for example, zombie games, alien games, or anything similar. People say that they could survive in those certain circumstances because they're "so good" at the game. Let me tell you something, there is a difference between video games and real life. Those people who think they can beat the apocalypse, those who said they were prepared for it, were the ones taken most by surprised. They weren't prepared, they didn't know what to do, they were the ones who died first. I'm not here to tell you about them, I'm here to tell you about me and my sister. We were one of those people who always talked about how we'll survive the zombie apocalypse as a joke. Never did we think that it was really going to happen... now, here we are, stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. My name is GenocidalPro, but people call me... or used to call me Geno. This is how I'm surviving the zombie apocalypse. Just me and my sister, surviving one step, or zombie, at a time. I'll start at the beginning for you all; when the entire thing started.