Chapter 1

"Where the hell are we going to go? It's a zombie apocalypse!" Yeah, it's a zombie apocalypse if you haven't already known. My fiancé and I came to my parents house when we heard about what was going down. If you can't tell we have absolutely no idea what to do.

"I don't know GenocidalPro! I wasn't prepared for this shit!" Cyclone (aka my dad) yells at me. Let me tell you, none of us were prepared. No one ever is, that's life for you. Life always gives you nice little things, but then gives you things that lead to a huge mess. Life doesn't take shit from anyone, that's for sure. Anyways, enough of the life lessons, let's get back to where we were.

"Alright guys, I'm sick and tired of hearing you argue! Let's just calm down." Says MamaJama (incase you can't tell, that's my mother).

"You tell that to Cyclone! He never listens!"

"Shut your mouth GenocidalPro!"

"Fine, let's ask your 'favorite' son. What do you think bro?"

"Huh? Um... I don't care. God, why isn't this girl texting me back?" SuicidalChamp, or Champ for short.

"Well, let's see... Maybe she got eaten by a zombie, dumbass!"

"Don't you dare yell at him!" The arguing begins again.

"Hey... Hey! Instead of arguing let's make a plan." My fiancé says. Let me tell you about her, she is the most perfect human being ever. Her name is RayRizzle and I swear she is the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She is way out of my league and I'm the stuff growing in the gutters, yet she still loves me. I honestly don't know what she sees in me, but I know she loves me. Except I love her more, I'll make sure no one hurts her. I know that we will be together for the rest of our lives. Let's continue because I could be on this topic for ever.

"I agree. Let's just make a plan because this isn't going to get up anywhere."

"Okay, does anyone know a place that's good for protection?" Champ says, finally paying attention.

"We should go to my work. It's good for protection and its stocked with power tools, scales, fork lifts, and a lot of other things." Cyclone proudly presents. His workplace is far and it's going to take forever to get there and it's dangerous.

"Dad, what are power tools going to do? They're useless without power."

"Power tools hurt and could possibly kill those things out there. How do you know the power is going to go out, huh?" My dad is smart, really smart, but he gets... Stupid when it comes to urgent or stressful things.

"In every zombie movie or show the power always goes out!"

"Maybe it won't."

"It. Will" I say through my clenched jaw.

"Even if it does go out we can still use them! We still have the fork lifts!"

"Fork lifts, really? They need electricity to charge!" Sometimes I wonder if I'm really his son.

"Not all of them at my work needs electricity!"

"Going to your work is a suicide mission."

"Well, it's better than staying here."

"No, it's not! It's way more safe here! We're not in the city, whereas your work is right smack down in the middle!"

"We're going to my work and that's final." Cyclone grits his teeth.

"I'm not going."

"Fine by me!" Cyclone and I have an intense staring contest. "Who else is coming with me? Raise your hand." One by one, everyone around the table raises their hand. MamaJama, SuicidalChamp, Pumkpinsmasha (my youngest sister, she's kind of... Weird), and the person I least expect... RayRizzle.