Part 1

Incident 1

In June 2016 a 2 year old boy was killed on one of Disney rides.The pirates of the carabian ride went through a tunnel. At one part alligators, REAL alligators become visible. The two-year-old was bitten by an alligator, pulled off the boat, and torn to pieces With his parents devastated, disney has since removed the alligators and replaced them with fake, anamatronnic alligators.

Incident 2

in 1966 a man was trying to sneak in to the park.  At one point he walked along the trail of the monorail. The monorail hit him and left his blood splating on the ground and windshield, giving many 1st timers a bad impression, especially children.

incident 3

Also on the pirates ride, a health inspector was in possesion of PROOF that the many bones and skulls put up throughout the ride were REAL bones. Most of which were past employees. This was found out after many DNA tests and diagnosis.

Incident 4 

In 2010 an employee was killed on the "small world" ride. He was cleaning the tracks after hours when the ride was acedently turned on and the employee was swept under the ride and crushed.

Incident 5

In 1966 a ride called Rodger rabbits Car-toon spin was the site of one of Disney's most FATAL deaths. 4-year-old Brendon Zucker was seated in the far right of one of the cars. He fell out during the ride and got caught under the car behind him and dragging him down the tracks laving him in pain and agony until the last 5 minutes of the ride.

Incident 6

"America Sings" was a Disneyland attraction that open in 1974 and closed in 1988, a circle moving platform w/ chairs is were the audiance was. This platform moved from diffrent stage floors as different stages had diffrent sining anamatronics as well as themes. Most copying amazing american history moments thus the name "america sings". In 1974 an employee named Debra Stone was killed just as the show was begining. While she usherd the last group of people in, she got to close to the theater wall as it started moving. The wall started to crush her as the stage moved. whats bad about this is the platform turns slowly so it wasn't quick and painless. Today many people that witnessed the event have nighmares, see therapists, and are still haunted by the echos of her screams.