Part 6

Khushi's pov:

Saturday morning continues.

I love Saturday mornings . No work . No tension. I can enjoy nature as much i want . Every Saturday morning consists of jogging , cooking, cleaning, watching tv and her awesome time spent with my friends . La and Payal. I have no other friends because I'm so choosy. Whem La and Payal visits their family i will stay back. Alone. It's not easy to trust people. People around me(no more) has big influence on my decisions . That the story for another time.

Payal makes me worry lot. She didn't seems to blink her eyes. Whole night sighing, shuffling and noises were there. It's time for some confrontation.

When I reach home mouth watering smell of food hits me. Hmm seems like Payal on her recovery phase. No cooking for me. Chuckles khushi reaching for her newspaper. "Where is it?" "Aargh La" frustrated khushi. Newspaper is nowhere to seen. Seems like la has it with her . "where is that brat anyway" khushi wonders

When khushi reaches la's room. It was empty. Seems like angel went to visit her devi mayya(godess). La visits temple more than she visits her family. For bribing of course . For what you may ask. Let us tell you just to meet her knight in shining armour .

Khushi decided to clean herself before breakfast and march towards her room. After freshen her up khushi headed towards kitchen to find Payal is holding newspaper with hard expression.

Khushi didn't need sixth sense to know not to ask payal about it. She knows whatever it may when her friend thinks its appropriate she will disclose. Till then bye bye to sad story.

Payal's point of view:

Earlier if I was in bad mood now I am worst. He came back. He was spending his time with his friends Arnav and Nk in a famous club. He was having his time of life. Look at the photo. (Newspaper has a photo of three eligible bachelors of India and news . Nk kissing a model and Akash dancing with another girl and pissed off Arnav)

Sunday @ Cricket stadium.

Akash point of view:
Coming soon

I'm sorry being late again. I'm not satisfied with this chapter.. so no dedication. See you soon.