Five

Six Months Later

My cock thrusts in my own palm. I try hard not to exert to much pressure yet to pleasure myself in a way that allows me to ejaculate. The speed in which I thrust picks up and the beads of sweat roll from my head and my neck. My hair sticks to my skin and my hand aches from this hold. Thrusting once more I find my relief and come squirts into my hand and onto the towels. I pull the now dirty towel off the bed and clean my hands on them. I walk to the bathroom and wash my hands before putting on my sweats.

I hate that this is what I have succumb to. But do I have my eyes on a particular surprise. While I may not be exactly who I want to be for her, I'm ready for someone new. This time around I won't be letting her decline me.

I place my headphones into my ears before heading for the door. I begin to run laps before the sweat begins to roll and the buzzing in my legs begins. I walk back to the house before Mitch gives me a call.

"What is it?"

"Is that how you answer the phone for your best friend?"

"What do you want?"

"Fuck you. Look your birthday is coming up and I've got big plans. Tell me I can use your hotel."

"Fine. No one gets in free. Except you and I."

"Done. I'm coming. Let me in."

"No." I get inside and head up to the bathroom. I start the shower and hang up. Getting in the shower the scorching hot water is soothing but I turn it down to a normal steaming shower and clean myself up before dropping it lukewarm. After coming out, I dry myself off wrapping the towel around my waist.

"What's up?" He says nonchalant.

"Mitch what the fuck are you doing up here?"

"Marisa let me in. So look I need to run these party plans by you." He steps up to me holding a folder with clips and pictures. A folder full of his party ideas.

"Don't you have a play to write?"

He scolds me, "Sore topic." He hasn't been able to write and that's why he's planning this unnecessary party. I don't even really dance or like most music.

I slip into my boxers and tug up my grey slacks. I button up my blue dress shirt, placing my grey blazer on top. I shrug up my socks and step into my shoes. As I'm putting on my cuff link he begins to talk excessively.

"Rosie is pretty upset lately. You should pay her a visit."

"Why?" I say entertaining the conversation since he mentions Rosie.

"Emily went back to crack." Hearing the mention of her name I remember her Korean eyes and her sympathetic words. She understood me after our first meeting. She was supposed to be like a sister. Though I didn't treat her as much. "She ran away with some boyfriend. You know Rosie really took to her."

"Yeah she was a nice girl. I'll make sure to stop by there and see Rosie."

I adjust my collar and choose against wearing the tie. Heading downstairs with Mitch following talking of his latest married cougar. I attempt at listening but the sound of my growling stomach is playing too loudly in my ears. I request the usual, bacon, eggs, orange juice and side of yogurt. I sit at the table and refrain from telling him to give it up.

"I'm tired of getting beat up by husbands or being the guy hiding in the closet or under the bed. My dick is too good to be hidden."

"For fucks sake Mitch. Give up that life then, get a girlfriend that's your age, that's single, and get married."

He stares at me and for a moment I thought he would laugh but he reclines in his chair, "I thought about cleaning up like you. But I need to be getting fucked by a woman who knows what she's doing. I like the idea that no one has to rely on me for emotional stability. I don't know how to do that. Be there for someone...and I don't want to get to hurt..."

"Like I did?" I ask.

He says nothing which says all.

Getting to the office, Mitch trails behind me. I stop by Serena's desk. She smiles a toothy smile with her dimples at its deepest. Her smile is cute and I like the nude color of her lips. Her hair is pulled back into a bun and she's dressed in a green blazer with a black blouse.

"Hi sir, how's your morning?"

"It's better now, do you have my coffee?"

"Nice and hot." She hands it to me before asking for my jacket. I hand her my jacket and she stands and I notice her disgusting pants. The pants are long and loose and makes her look like a box. But I say nothing taking my coffee and going to my office.

Mitch follows behind me, "You two screwing?"

"I wish."

He smiles, "I'm going to invite her to your birthday party."

"No, I'll do it."

He smiles, "Alright good let's get to business then."

After hours of his party planning discussion he decided he's going to throw it how he wanted and finally left. Apparently my party ideas are not party ideas but more like a fundraiser. Returning my focus and attention to the task at hand Serena knocks at the door. I place my Dubai file down and she walks further in with slow strides.

"Hey so...about last night." I nod referring to the small baby shower she threw for Fields even though I was the only other person invited.

"It was fun. You're a really good cook." I say wanting to get back to my work.

She smiles again biting on her bottom lip, "Good I'm really glad you liked it. I just didn't want you to be like this girl is so lame. A few games and dinner that's her idea of fun time. It's okay if you think so it's totally okay."

"Stop babbling, I had fun seeing you cook for me it was sexy as hell." She laughs an airy laugh and backs away towards the door. Her cheeks burning from what I presume to be embarrassment at my use of words.

"Has Fields had the baby?"

"Not yet but any day now."

I nod my head as she walks towards the door, "My birthday is coming up and there's going to be a —something." She frowns clearly confused, "My brother is throwing it for me. Would you want to come?"

She laughs, "That makes more sense I don't see you as the birthday partying type."

"Because I'm not."

She chuckles, "I'd love to come."

"I'll send you the information." She smiles back into the room as she closes the door.

I open up my file and begin picking out tile patterns. I push the button on the phone calling Serena back into the office. She walks back in her heels clicking against the floor.

"I'm choosing the tile for the floor plan in Dubai. Which do you think is best?"

She steps close her hovering over my shoulder the scent of vanilla wafting from her. "Oh definitely the marble." She says.

"That's what I was thinking, thank you." She nods and walks back out of the office leaving her scent behind. My god do I want her.