A Bunch Of Roses (Hopefully Not Infected With Wrackspurts)

A bunch of roses. A bunch of roses were sitting on my bedside table. I frowned and read the little tag attached to them.

Dear Luna,

Hope you like them,

Love from

NGL

NGL? Who was that? I wondered if this was a prank, and somebody had sent me Wrackspurt infected flowers for a laugh. Or maybe they were Gnargle infected... Oh yes. NGL is short for Gnargle! Huh. I wondered who thought of this prank. It wasn't very intelligent, so thy probably weren't from Ravenclaw... Hmmm. They were probably Slytherins. They liked to have a good laugh at somebody being humiliated. Hm. It couldn't have been him...could it? Draco wouldn't have pulled a prank like that...would he? "Looni- I mean Luna? What are you doing?"Alicia Bynes yawned. I quickly stuffed the probably infested roses under my duvet and told Alicia I was doing nothing. I grabbed my bag, hoisted it up on my shoulder and headed towards the Great Hall, although it was only half six in the morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo, another chapter! Sorry its only short but at least it's an update! More soon!

BTW however awesome it would be to own Harry Potter, I sadly do not :( haha

Who do you think sent the roses! Any ideas? :)