Interview: Zoron and Hope

Location: Inside Olvan's huge meeting room

Time: After book three (using the alternative ending)

Interviewer - Underlined

Ten Keepers - Italics

- - -

Griffin: Bla bla bla, you already know that this is another interview. Here we have Zoron and Hope so let's get started.

Griffin: Hope, what's up with you getting bad feelings that always seem to come true?

Hope: I honestly don't know. It just sorta happens and it scares me sometimes.

Zoron: For such a hopeful person, you get bad feelings.

Griffin: Now Zoron, would you think about becoming captain of your own ship one day?

Zoron: *looks thoughtful* I never thought about that. I've had an experience with driving a huge ship and I must admit, I wasn't too bad. Lazu could keep a look out.

Griffin: Next question is for both of you. Why did you give your Spirit Animal these names?

Zoron: *mumbled* You just had to ask that one.

Hope: I like to be optimistic so why not name my horse Faith? I have faith in her.

Zoron: Lazu just came into my mind.

(A/N: I was thinking of the bird named Zazu in the Lion King so that's how I came up with Lazu 😂)

Griffin: Next question, the most awaited question. Actually, i'm just going to save that for last cause why not?

Griffin: What do you think of the other Ten Keepers starting with Ivan?

Hope: He's fine I guess. But I noticed how much more quiet he was.

Zoron: I haven't talked to him much but he's nice. Though he seemed to act differently. I guess it's because he got infected.

Griffin: What do you think about Jef?

Hope: He's very...fast.

Zoron: He's fun to be with at times. Like Hope said, fast.

Griffin: How about Riley?

Hope: Never talked to her much but she's kind.

Zoron: She's quiet but kind.

Griffin: *sighs* You two and your short answers. You've been too busy spending time with each other, right?

Zoron and Hope: *blushes* Um...

Griffin: I'll take that as a yes. What do you think of Zoey?

Hope: She's a close friend of mine and is fun to be with. And of course, she's Zoron's sister.

Zoron: She's my first friend and my only sister so I have some right to feel slightly protective over her. I have promised my father.