Interview: John and Eilene

Location: Inside Olvan's huge meeting room

Time: After book three (using the alternative ending)

Interviewer - Underlined

Ten Keepers - Italics

- - -

Griffin: We're here again today, interviewing John and Eilene, so let's get started.

John: *mutters sarcastically* Exciting.

Griffin: First question. John, how did it feel to be infected?

John and Eilene: *shudders*

John: It's like the worst feeling ever. Not being able to control your own body. It took most of my strength just to fight for control.

Griffin: That must be terrible.

John: It's worst than terrible!

Griffin: Next question. Eilene, if your father wasn't with the Conquerors but they went to you and threatened you. Would you betray the Keepers?

Eilene: Simple answer. No. I didn't want to but I had to save my father.

Griffin: A father that's never been there for you your entire life.

Eilene: A father who actually had a reason to do so. He was trying to decipher that book.

Griffin: Okay, sheesh. Why did you give your Spirit Animal these names?

John: I like the name Rusty. I don't know why. I just do.

Eilene: Seriously? That's your reason?

John: Why? Is their a problem?

Eilene: I named Ursa after the constellation Ursa Major. It means Great Bear.

Griffin: Okay so, what do you guys think of the other Ten Keepers, starting with Ivan?

John: He's cool. I understand that pain he's going through, getting infected and all...

Eilene: At least he's fine now. He kinda tried to comfort me that one time when we were heading to Nilo.

Griffin: What do you think about Jef?

John: Fun and energetic.

Eilene: Reckless yet he's good.

Griffin: *mumbles* Short answers. What about Zoey?

Eilene: Oh, she's a great person. Friendly and kind and I guess you could say she's a great friend...

John: You sound uncertain.

Eilene: Why don't you just answer the question?

John: She's kind and has a bit of his brother's personality, only kinder and less annoying.

Griffin: Okay, so what do you guys think of Riley?