Pilot, again

1995-
So yeah, KKT was having a really big, fun party. And a skinny girl walked down some over dramatic stairs with blood on her hands.
Her sisters asked her what was up, but they didn't really care. She told them that something really bad happened... Expect to me what happened wasn't really a big deal! If they got her some food and wine she would have been fine.
  But anyway, the sisters ran up the stairs and ran into the very very large bathroom, that I wish was in my house, and they saw the pledge and there was a little blood but not a lot. The pledge was holding a baby and she said that she was really sorry for having a kid and all that. But the sisters were like gross, your the worst pledge ever! Even though later it's revealed that they had kids too!!!!!
  Then an ok song started to play and said they needed to go and dance to it! Yeah ok, I understand! When a Taylor swift song plays I go crazy! But they later the poor girl alone after having a baby! Jerks.
  So later about 3 mins later they found that the girl was dead and the other girl was like, she's dead. So my question is why in the world did you not call 911. Like they were really dumb.
  So then about 30 seconds of standing there they finally ask what are we going to do?