Kappa

At the hospital, Chanel #5 and zayday sat down in the dark creepy ass basement. They have been doing this for about 3 weeks now.

The hospital was shut down for a mold problem or something. Zayday looked at Chanel #5 and stated that she would do anything for another serial killer to come around and start killing again to make the hospital big again.

Chanel #5 looked at her like she had seven heads and stated that she wouldn't do anything to have a new serial killer come around because she was attacked the most and almost killed the most.

  Zayday rolled her eyes and looked forward.

  They both sighed. Then a bang noise caught them off guard. Zayday and number 5 both stood up and slowly walked down the hospital hallway. They turned the corner to see a figure walking to them.

  They both screamed when they saw dean munsch, barely able to walk, walking towards them.

  Dean munsch stopped and told them that she needed their help.

  Chanel and number 3, still very upset walked down a long tan colored side walk. Chanel looked up and said to look at that beautiful building standing in front of them.

  It was kappa. Chanel was happy to be there, but number 3 asked why they should be happy, they are returning to a place that almost got them killed by a serial killer who was their "friend?"

  Chanel rolled her eyes and knocked on the front front.

  When the doors opened, Chanel and Chanel #3s faces turned white, like they saw number 5naked or something.

  Standing in front of them was Grace and Hester, both smiling and welcoming them into kappas front doors.