26

Harry slowly nodded his head.

"Okay, here we go." Zayn commented as he motioned his finger in a small circle.

It was hard moving around in such a tight space but after some time his muscles around that area relaxed and it wided up a bit.

To Harry's surprise it actually did feel good. Zayn was right. Once he focused on his breathing the rest was pretty painless.

Until Zayn slowly took his finger out and then enterd it again. Repeating the moition a couple of times. "I'm now going to add another finger, yeah?"

Harry gasped as he felt Zayn's index finger joing his tight hole. It felt cold, colder than the one that had been inside of him.

Zayn repeated the circle motion again and then left the hole. He spat on it and entered it again, this time going deeper. Harry was at the urge of crying, how can just two fingers hurt this much?

While Zayn was trying to search for his g-spot, he reassured Harry and told him to just breath in and out.

After some time went by, Zayn was convinced that the hole had been moist and wide enough, he suggested to take things further.

To Harry's horror, Zayn announced the following. "I'm going in with my dick now."

Harry frantically shook his head. "N-no, I can't. This hurts."

For a second Zayn felt sorry for Harry but then he decided on making Harry feel comfortable again. "Baby, you're open enough. I already have three fingers inside of you. Look." He nodded his head towards Harry's hole. Harry somehow managed to lift his upper body enough to be able to see it. Zayn indeed had his index finger, middle finger and ring finger in his now swollen hole. He hadn't even noticed when Zayn added another one, but what he did noticed was that Zayn's ring finger had that same ring from a couple day ago on, the one that Harry himself, had placed. The sight of that somehow was comforting and Harry felt like he was in good hands, he knew Zayn wouldn't hurt him and would stop if Harry wanted to.

"O-okay." He said with a small voice.

Zayn didn't waste any more time, soon his boxers were off and his fully erected trobbing member could breath again. Harry's eyes wided. Yes, he had seen, touched and tasted Zayn's dick before. But now, thinking about getting that size inside of him, it was terrifying. "You're sure that-" he pointed at Zayn's dick, " -can fit, right?"

Zayn smiled. "You just gave the best compliment a guy can get." He stroked his dick a couple of times. "But yes, it will fit."

Harry looked at it one more time, mentally preparing for what was coming next. "Do you want to use something? Like, a protection or something?" Harry asked.

"We could if you want." Zayn answered. "I am clean, if that's what you're implying."

Harry shook his head. "No, that's not what I was trying to say. It's just that, every sex aid and awareness the first thing they mention is a condom."

"I don't have any here right now, but I could go and buy some. I'm sure they sell it somewhere at this resort."

"No, no it's fine. Let's do it without." Harry decided.

"You're sure?" Don't come crying at me when you get pregnant. You'll be on your own." Zayn teased. "Single momma."

"Funny." Harry sarcastically commented. "Now put it in, Daddy ."

And just like that, Zayn was back on track. Eyes getting bigger with the pupils being darker. "Fuck." He sizzled as he touched his tip and spread the pre-cum around it.

He placed his dick at the hole of Harry. Playing aroud it. His other hand made it's way towards Harry's member, that was half hard now. He gave it a few good strokes. The pre-cum of Harry was visable now. Just as Zayn went to touch the tip of Harry, the most sensitive part, he without any hesitation thrusted ballsdeep inside Harry.

Harry yelled out of pain, the tears running down his face.

"I am so sorry, baby." Zayn tried to comfort him. "But I had to do it quick. Otherwise it would only hurt more."  Zayn tried to wipe away Harry's tears

He tried to hold still, giving Harry some time to process the new strange feeling and getting use to the feeling of something inside him. He had to fight every urge of thrusting. Harry felt so warm and tight around him. It was the best feeling ever.

Harry had his eyes closed tightly and the only noise in the room was coming from Harry's heavy breathing. He was doing what Zayn had told him earlier; breath in and breath out.

After some time he dared to open his eyes and said with a raspy voice: "You can move."

Zayn felt like he was in heaven once he finally took his dick half out and then slowely thursted in again. Each time accelerating the process. Harry had to bite down his lip. It seemed like only Zayn was the one getting pleasure out of this.

That until Zayn backed out of Harry. Placed himself right on top of his body and thrusted again.

It was now that Harry finally understood what the hype was all about. Their position allowed Zayn's dick to poke Harry's prostate. It truly was an indescribable feeling.

Harry couldn't hold it any longer, a loud moan left his mouth.

Zayn knew exactly why Harry suddenly was enjoying their intercourse. "You like that?" He said in between breaths. "You like me fucking your tight hole?"

"Oh-" Harry moaned. "Y-yes Daddy I do."

"Gonna be a good boy and cum for Daddy?" He thrusted hard, making Harry yell out in
pleasure.

"Y-yes."

Zayn grabbed a fist full of brown curls, tugging on it. Speeding up his pace. "Yes, what?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good." Then cum." He touched Harry's dick and started jerking it off while his own cock kept hitting Harry's prostate.

It was just a matter of time until Harry's white sperm started shooting all over his and Zayn's torso.

His body came down of its high while Zayn was still thrusting inside of him. "Fuck baby, you feel so good." Zayn said as he started cumming inside Harry.

Once he was done, he lowered his head and licked Harry's torso clean.

He looked over at Harry and saw him laying with his eyes close. He looked broken but Zayn
recognized his state. It was the completely fucked out state.

Zayn decided against bothering Harry, so he just placed Harry right in bed and layed next to him.