5.

Vic's POV

Waking up to see someone you love is very special.

 'So it wasn't a dream!' I thought to myself happily. But the happiness didn't last for long when I realised I was going back to school and face Danny and his mates. 

I slowly got up, not wanting to wake Kellin before the alarm goes of, which is in 10 minutes. 

I walked down the corridor and looked in the mirror. I studied my ribs. Blue, Red, Purple, gray and many other colors were splodged around my ribs. I ran my hand over the bruises. My gasp could've been loud enough to wake Kellin. It hurt so much. They had spread a lot and got much worse over night. I couldn't show Kellin. I looked horrible. I didn't want to show Kellin, not just because I was worried he'd be grossed out, but because I knew he'd probably try and beat Danny up.

I heard the alarm beep and quickly got changed so Kellin wouldn't see my ribs. He knocked on my door and came in, seconds after I put my shirt on.  'Moooorning!' He said to me with a cheeky smile on his face. I laughed and pecked him on the cheek.  He suddenly gasped. 'What!?' I asked, shocked. 'How are your ribs?' He asked, looking worried. 'They're fine' I lied, putting on a fake smile. 'Do they hurt?' He said. 'No' I lied again. He smile warmly at me and went to get changed.

The bus pulled outside my house. Me and Kellin got on together and sat on a seat right at the front. Everyone started whispering. I've just realised it looks like we've spent the night together. Which we have, but knowing the rumours some people in this school come up with.. I can't bare to think of the rumours that will be spreading round. I think Kellin was thinking the same judging by the look on his face.

The bus finally arrived at the school and we got off both muttering 'thanks' at the same time.

Everyone started staring at us and whispering. I saw Danny walk up to us. 'I'm gunna kill him' Kellin said to me. 'Just ignore him, I'm fine now aren't I?' I said looking at Kells. 

'Damn,' Danny said. 'Why are they still alive?' He finished spitefully. I could see the sadness in Kellin's eyes but It quickly turned into pure hatred. 'Don't' I muttered, knowing what Kells was planning on doing. 'Whatcha gunna do?' Danny snapped. 'Beat me up?' He pretended to cry. All his friends laughed and they walked off.

'Kells,' I said to Kellin, I saw him blush at the nickname. 'Please, just ignore him.' I said, worrying he'd get himself into trouble. 'I try, Vic, I really do.' He whispered to me. The bell went and we trudged into form.

Mrs Hart took the register and as mine and Kellin's name came up, Ronnie did fake coughs between saying 'Kill yourself.' Everyone laughed. Mrs Hart had no idea what was going on and told everyone to 'be quiet when she was taking the register because it's very important.'

The sad thing is, the more they tell me to kill myself, the closer I get to actually doing it. But I have Kells and I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction. So I don't.

We had Biology first period  so at least we'd be together. 'I'll make him wish he were dead in Biology, why did he have to move here? He could've stayed in Mexico. He's such a loser!' I heard someone say. Lots of people nodded in agreement and they all started laughing.  Kellin squeezed my hand as in to say ' You'll be okay.' I looked up at him and he smiled slightly. 

The bell went. I was so worried about Biology. What did they mean by 'I'll make him wish he were dead'? Kellin could see the worry on my face because he said ' I'm not gunna let them hurt you again.' I smiled and squeezed his hand.

The door opened and we walked into Biology.

Kellin's POV

I'm worried for Vic. I don't know what they meant by 'I'll make him wish he were dead' but I know I won't let them hurt him again. I feel bad enough about his ribs, I should've been there.

As we went to sit down there was a sticky note, one each on our chairs. They both read ' Kill yourself' On them in red marker. Ok, the same old 'kill yourself' was getting boring now. I rolled my eyes and chucked them in the bin. I feel so bad for Vic, he's getting the worst of it. If the next bad thing happens to him, i'm going to go mad. It's not fair on him. They can do what they like to me, but if they hurt him again... I swear, it won't just be him in pain.

We were doing an experiment with acid and Food. It didn't sound very interesting, so I have absolutely no idea what we're doing. 

Danny and Oli where hovering near us. What were they going to do now?

Vic and I started to try and work out what we were doing for this experiment.

 Someone tapped me on the back. I was debating for a second in my head wether to turn around or not. It could be the teacher. Unfortunately, it wasn't a teacher. It was Oli, Danny, Ronnie and Chris. Danny was waving acid, which was in a small, round, glass container, in my face and chanting 'Drink it! Drink it!' I turned back and carried on trying to figure out what it was that we were meant to be doing. Vic looked at me, looking sad. 'Are you okay?' He asked. 'Yeah, i'm fine.' I laughed. 'They're just losers.' I carried on. Vic nodded, he didn't look completely sure if I was actually alright or not but to be honest, neither did I.

Danny walked over to our work space again with a huge glass of blue acid that had a sticker on it that said 'WARNING! Extremely harmful acid.' 

I don't know why I didn't see this coming..

'Oops!' Danny laughed and tipped the acid all down Vic. His hands blistered up straight away and he let out a cry of pain. 'oh my god!' I screamed in a panic. His eyes were filling up with tears as he ran his hands under cold water.  'Right' I said angrily. 'This is it.' I yelled and with all my strength I turned round and punched Danny directly on the nose. Blood splurged out and went over the floor. He let out a cry of pain and collapsed to the floor, unconscious. I looked at Vic who said 'You're going to get in so much trouble now.. But thanks anyway.' He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Mr Richards took me, Vic and the now slightly conscious Danny out the classroom. 'Vic, go to the medical room and take Danny with you. Danny i'll sort out your punishment out when you're in a fit space and kellin, Principals office. NOW!' Mr Richards yelled. 

'If I get kicked out,' I said to Vic, who looked terrified, 'I'll be at your house after school' I finished.

'Okay.' He said quietly and smiled slightly at me.

I waved goodbye to Vic and headed to the Principals office. I was going to get expelled or something similar to that. I just knew it.

I waited outside and Mr Philips office. He opened his door and glared at me. 

'Oh god. It's bad.'  I thought to myself.