CHAPTER 1-MONDAY

**HY GUYS SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK. REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.**

×JESSICA'S POV×**

There goes the alarm ringing in my ear. No, literally ringing in my ear. I was so smashed last night I somehow ended up with an alarm clock taped to my ear. I swatt my hand to my ear to stop the ringing. It worked but only made my head pound like a fucking heart. I peel my eyes open and that alone makes me feel like I ran a marathon. Which I probably did on account to how wasted I was. I groan when I catch a ray of sunlight in my eyes.

Tiredly I check the time in my wall clock I realise I'm indeed late for work. "Fuuuuck, not to-fucking-day!" I yell and that like a mad woman. I take the quickest shower of my life and get dressed at the speed of light . I pull on the first pair of heels I find and the first dress I see.

I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and a small container of pills to which I assume are Paracetamol. I snatch my keys and rush out the door while putting my shoes on. When I get to my car I throw myself in and rush off to work flattening my hair on the way.

Once I get to work I rush out gathering my papers. Pushing to the big glass door of the skyscraper, almost tripping when I get to the door. Bolting to the elevator, "Hold the-" I say frustratedly, "-elevator " I mumble. I look up to find the stairs sign and rush up them.

Worst. Idea. Ever. 😑

I ended up climbing four flights of stairs each fifty steps. How do I know ? My S Health pinged from my Samsung S7 edge and that was the goal. I finally reach the office to find all my colleagues working and their heads turn towards me and stare at me as if I had just grown two heads.

My boss walks down towards me looking pissed off. I mean he always does but he looked way more pissed off , if that was even possible. "You're late!" He barked his green orbs gleaming with fury. "Yes, I know Mr Pres-" I try to say but I am cut off by his large hand infront of my face. He lowers it before saying, " You're fired,"he looks at me I see an emotion pass through his eyes and walks away leaving me horrified ,mortified and discombobulated. All my colleagues were just as horrified. We were all very close so that explains it. I actually dont blame him for firing me I've been late for quite a few times.I guess he can't handle me.

Wow.

I feel drained, tired and my head hurts a lot worse than before,even worse than before. I walk over to my desk to gather all my things, which weren't that much to carry. I put all my belongings into the box I had found placed neatly on my desk. Shamefully I walk out of the office and into the elevator and press the ground floor button and wait for the doors to close. "Hold the elevator! " I see Jamey running for the doors and press the hold button they open again and she enters and presses floor two and the doors close. Jamey was my closest friend at the office we talked about a lot different things. She worked here more years than I have and I'm already fired.

"So what happened this time?"she asked.

"Uh I went to a friend's birthday celebration and it got too wild, this morning I woke up with an alarm clock taped to my head,"I said shaking my head.

"Oh, so that's that's why your hair looks like a bird's nest,"she said and giggles.

My eyes widen at what she says and I take a look at the mirror in the elevator and take in my appearance. "Ohhh shit,"I curse under my breath.

"Yes, shit is right."

I was dressed in a pink and white floral dress, inside-out! My chocolate brown hair was a mess , and I quote "your hair looks like a bird's nest" kind of mess. I had dark circles under my eyes, making my grey orbs look dull. I had two different shoes on, one orange and the other one yellow. I am never allowing my friends to talk me into another night of madness, ever again!

****************************

So guys,really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried super hard and if you have any bad comments about the book please DO NOT Iike really it's only the first chapter . I really enjoyed writing this chapter and the bad comments aren't my thing .

Oh and about the characters you can use anyone in your imagination or who you think is best for to be the character and like I've done it before most times I read then coincidentally I've been thinking of the same guy or girl when i look at the pictures but I'm really good at imagining guys 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 so yes .

So yeah have fun with your imagination

Don't forget to vote on the star below and comment 😉 😛 😘 .

XOXO
❤💋😛😜😚

-Thabilicious02