Chapter 1

- 3rd person POV -

Wind rustling through the trees. The cold breeze going over the newly dead body of Beast. The broken lantern lying beside his body. But alas, a bit of beast soul had stayed on the edge of lantern. It slowly drips to the ground, as if it was a liquid. It falls into the grass as the grass start forming around it the bit of soul. The grass goes back to it's normal spot and the soul was transformed to a heart locket.

- Beast's POV -

I slowly opens my eyes. ' I'm alive ? ' i thought as I sit up. I look around for a second and then notice a locket in the grass. " Is this how I'm still alive ?" I asked myself. I stood up,taking the locket with me. I go to the wall and throw it over but it gets stuck on a tree. Damn it. I sigh and rub the back on my neck. " Maybe someone will find it " I look the the locket hanging from a tree branch and walked off.

~ Time skip to reader-chan ♡ ~

- 3rd person POV -
You were never very social with people in your town. You were an introvert at heart and it was hard for you to talk to people.

- (Y/N) POV -

You sigh in relief as you look away from the rain hitting your window. You always loved it rains. You stand up,putting on your coat and rain boots. You walk out of your room,grab your umbrella and leave. Today was the day your parents had died. You missed them so much and you blamed yourself for their death. You come out of your thoughts and continue to go to the graveyard. You walk to the very back of the graveyard to your parents' tombstone. You sigh sadly,trying to hold back the tears. You began to freak out more by trying to calm yourself, and end up breaking down and crying. You go to sit against the wall,wipe your tears off you eyes and the paused for a brief moment. A locket,in a shape of a heart was hanging from a tree. " Hm ? What is that ? " You stare at it for a minute then figured what it was,drop your umbrella and start to climb the tree. You eventually get the necklace and you put it on. You step on a branch, which scares you and caused you to lose your balance fall backwards over the other side of the wall. You hit your head on some rocks and fall unconscious.

- Beast POV -

I heard a noise near the wall. I quickly go to see what had fell. I saw a child in the rocks. I quietly go over to them and feel there chest. " They're still breathing. Good. " I pick them up and goes into the deep thick woods.

        Thank you for reading ・ᴗ・
This is my first story I've ever let out to the public,so I'm sorry if it sucked ^^"