Chapter 2

- (Y/N) POV -

You slowly wake up and see that you're in a little room. You sit up and look around the room. " Where...am I ?" You asked yourself. You hear a knock at the door. " Come in. " You said as you saw a lady opening the door. " Oh dear ! You're awake, that's good news. " She smiled softly.
   "Where am I ?" You asked shyly as she replied, " In my tavern,I'm the tarven keeper. " You nodded,showing her that you understood. " How'd I get here ma'am ?" She looked at you slightly puzzled and then said, " Honestly,I don't know. The Highway man had brought you in. You were unconscious. " You rub the back of your head. " Ow ! That hurts !"

"Oh yeah,we had found you with bandages around your head but once your head had stopped bleeding we took them off ."

"Oh." You sigh softly and stand up. " Thank you for letting me stay here,but I must go back home." She nodded," Well before you go,takes this with you,it was a black cloak. "Thank you." You said,as you put the cloak on and start to leave.

"Watch out for the beast ! " she called out to me. "I will !" You yelled back and went into the woods.

~ Time skip ~

You started to get tired of walking and found a tree to lay against. You heard singing from afar and your necklace starts to glow. " What the..?" You looked at the necklace and got up and starting following the singing. A bit later after,you got close to where the singing came from. You see a dark creature or man of some sort. You walk closer and see he's very tell with antlers that look like tree limbs and he had soild glowing white eyes. " Hello (Y/N). " You heard the creature call. "H-How do you know m-my name ?" You asked shakily. The creature blinks then replies, " I know everyone's name that comes in my forest." He looks at you. " You have it."

"Have what ?" You tilted your head in confusion.

"My soul. Which means I'll have to keep a close eye on you." The creature said.
"Well before you do that,tell me your name." You crossed your arms and pouted. He sighs,"Beast. That's what people call me." You smile some," Well nice to meet you,Beast. I'll have to be going now." You started to leave when you feel a hand grab your wrist. "Wait." You hear him call. "Don't go..just yet." You turned around."And why not ?"
You could see a tiny bit of pink on Beast's face. He slowly takes his hand away and quietly said. "N-No reason.." You stare at him for a minute. ( your face - — - ). "O..Kay.." You said,now questioning him. You put your hood on and leave.

- Beast's POV -
'Why did I do that..?' I thought. I looked at my hand that they touched and put it over where my heart would be,if I had one. "What's this...beating thing inside of me..?" I asked myself. I snapped out of my train of thought and go to find (Y/N).

Sorry if I messed up anywhere or misspelled a few things. ^^" I'll fix it when I have the time.