chapter 2

I had a pretty good life far from perfect but I made it through my mom passed away giving birth to anna 6 years ago so yes anna is 6 and I'm 16 so I list my mom when I was 10 yes I missed her all the time. Her name was Lacy Leigh. She had bright blonde hair like me but she also has percing blue eyes she was the prettiest women I had ever seen. I was named after my mom just a diffrent middle name Lacy Jane but every one just called me Jane. So without my mom it was just my dad, Anna, and me we were happy and I knew my mom was always there for me. My best friend Emily was kinda crazy but her and I have been best friends scents we were in dipers her mom and my mom were best friend after they met in collage so me and Emily grew up together Emily's mom Jamie helped me through things that my dad couldn't and we all know what I'm talking about she was kinda like my second mom. Bsides that my life was pretty good I was a cheerleader I was dating the quarterback of the football team Jason and we were just a week away from going to state I went to Weston High School and I was popular. I had just gotten my drivers licence last month and a black mustang for my birthday my dad was pretty wealthy he owned microsoft. I had amazing grades and was on my way to an amazing collage. I would have never thought my whole life would be ripped away from me just like that and that everyone just thought I crashed my car a tipical teen going to fast in there new sports car when the truth is I was one of the many girls that this man kidnapped tormented and then killed and then put our bodies in our car and put it in drive and wedged our leg so it hit the gas petal and let the car wreck where it did there where 3 other girls before me that I knew of he took pictures of all of them but I have been taking defence classes scents I was 12 so I fought back more than he expected but he had another girl there too and she was still alive last I knew I had to find a way to tell my dad and the police what really happened give my family cand friends closure and save the girl he still has and any girl that may be his next victum. The only problem was as a ghost how could I get them the evidence they needed to prove to them to stop this man. Ibwas not completly sure how yet but I knew I was going to try everything in my power and I was not going to give in I was a fighter and I was not going to give in ever....