Chapter 5

I went looking for Robbie and Lincoln when I found Eli Morrow.

"Mr. Morrow, it's Alex......your nephew's friend," I said.

"Nice meeting you here," Eli said.

I saw the dead agents so I turn to move but he trapped my legs in cement.

"I need you as leverage," Eli smirked.

"Please let me go........I'm only here because Robbie is desperate of finding you again," I begged.

"I won't hurt you.......I need you to keep the other agents away," he explained.

He grabs my arm, turning me into stone and we were off to somewhere unknown. We were on the run and there was no way I could escape from Eli's grip so hopefully I do find my brother and Robbie.

-Lincoln Campbell-

I went with Reyes to follow my sister when she met with Eli Morrow.

"Mr. Morrow, it's Alex..........your nephew's friend," Alex reminded him.

"Alex, get out of here........my uncle isn't a good man," Robbie said.

"She can't hear us for some reason," I sighed.

Eli was using his ability to keep Alex as his hostage and I couldn't do anything. He began to suffocate her, turning back into stone and all I felt was rage.

"Alex!"

We went to meet with Coulson and Fitz in order to get out of this place.

"Eli has my sister and I need to find her before something bad happens to her," I said.

"We will but first we need to get some help," Coulson said.

"Well, let's get going cause I will never forgive myself if my uncle hurts Alex," Robbie said.

We were off to get some help when they brought Radcliffe and Aida to help with the team's plan. Suddenly, we were being pulled out of existence as we tried to exit and it was a huge struggle.

"Coulson!"

I was being dragged away and Coulson grabbed me just in time.

"I don't think so!" He groaned.

We finally out but we couldn't get Robbie back for Alex.

"Lincoln!"

I turn to Daisy who was instantly kissing me like it was our last. I held her tight in my arms and never let go of her so we could sit down together.

"I'm so sorry for not watching out for Alex," she whispered.

"Daisy, it's not your fault and we're going to get her back no matter what," I smirked.

"You're not going alone," Robbie said.

"So, you got out your own way," I said.

"One last job and I'm free from it's crazy control," he said.

"Now, let's go save Alex and stop Eli Morrow," Coulson stated.

Daisy and I got our gear on as we prepare for the fight of our lives against Eli Morrow. I just hope that Alex will be alive when we get there.........

"AHHH!"

I felt my powers being drained from my body.

"Lincoln, what's wrong?!" Daisy asked.

"He's draining her..........Need to find-"

I continued screaming in pain as they help me into the containment cell.

"Alex is in so much pain," I breathed heavily.