Chapter 3

*Hayley's POV*

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you Hayley." He replied.

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with you." He said.

"No! Now go!" I replied.

"No!" He yelled and he pushed me against the wall.

I hit the wall and I fell down. He kicked me in the stomach. I was coughing and he stopped.

"I am so sorry Hayley!" He exclaimed.

"Whatever." I muttered rolling my eyes.

He helped me up and I kicked him in the balls and I ran to get my purse and before I ran out the door, I threw a vase at him and I ran to my car.

I called Kat and told her im coming over. She replied with a sure and I drove to her house like a mad man.

"Kat! Jeremy!" I said banging on the door.

"Whoa! Calm down, Red!" Jeremy said when he opened up the door.

"Jeremy!" I yelled breaking down.

"Don't stand there Jeremy, let the poor girl in!" Kat said scolding him.

"What happened Hayles? You're lucky you didn't wake up Bliss." Jeremy asked.

"He's back." I whispered.

"Who?"

"Chad." I whispered very lowly.

"Who?" Jeremy asked loudly.

Kat slapped him upside the head and he said ouch.

"She said Chad you idiot!" She yelled.

They reminded me of an old couple getting into an argument. They love each other so much and it makes me wonder if Brendon I would ever have that.

"Hayles?" Jeremy asked concerned.

"I miss him." I whispered.

Kat obviously knew who I was talking about and sat beside me hugging me. I felt like crying but, I'm done crying. I hate it and I hate this stupid love problem that I am in. I hate Chad for coming back and trying to kill me, I hate Taylor for cheating on me and ruining my soon to be family, and I hate Brendon for almost killing us and getting himself arrested. I hate everything that those three have done to me. I hate it all and I hate everything.

"It's gonna be alright Hayley." Kat said comforting me.

"I know. I just hate everything that's happened to me. I feel like I caused my baby to die. I should've broke away from that damn kiss and tell him to leave. If I wasn't in shock, I would've had a child and I would have Brendon. God! I hate what he's doing to me!" I said getting up. "I'm still in love with Brendon and I want him back. I want him back in my arms and in my life. Why can't I have that?"

"Well, you still can Hayles. Me personally, I don't like the guy one bit but, he did make you happy. That's all I ever want from my little sister is her happiness. So, I'll take you to go see him tomorrow." He said.

My face lighted up and screamed, "Thank you! Oh thank you so much Jeremy." I was hugging him with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Hayley shut up! Bliss is still trying to sleep." He told me.

"Oh." I whispered climbing down.

Kat laughed and she went to go check on Bliss.

I got a text message from an unknown number saying to meet them at a the Hardbuck Cafe.

This should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been dealing with writers block for this story and something told me to publish it a short chapter. Sorry it's short but I'll make it up to you guys. Read my other stories, support me in them, vote, comment, follow. You guys know the drill. Ciao wattpadians!