CHAPTER ONE: PROLOUGE

[Location:.S.H.I.E.L.D. Base, Year:1989]

A man in a suit walks down a hallway, doors opening as he walks into a room with a round table in the middle of the room, with a long table around it. In front of the table is a beautiful woman with slightly greying hair, and a man sitting behind the table with grey hair and moustache. As well as another man sitting behind the table.
Walking towards the two men and woman, the man Hank Pym is angry

"Stark". Hank said to the man,Howard Stark.

"He doesn't seem happy". Mitchell Carson said to Margret Carter, or more commonly known as Peggy Carter."Hello Hank".Howard said, greeting the man.

Standing up from his chair, Howard decided a different approach.

"You're supposed to be in Moscow".Howard mentioned.

Hank close to the table."I took a detour..., slamming a red liquid in a vial on the table."Through your defence lab".

Picking up the vial, Peggy looked at it,"Tell me this isn't what I think it is". Peggy said, directing it at Howard.

"That depends if you think it's a poor attempt to replicate my work". Hank said, directing it to the both them. "Even for this group, that takes nerve". He added.

Then Mitchell Carson decided to speak up."You were instructed to go to Russia. May I remind you, Dr. Pym, that you're a soldier..., "I'm a scientist". Hank said, cutting Mitchell off.

"Then act like one. The Pym Particle is the most revolutionary science ever developed. Help us put it to good use". Howard said, trying to convince Hank.

"I let you turn me into your errand boy, and now you try to steal my research?". Hank questioned.

"If only you'd protected Janet with such ferocity, Dr Pym". Mitchell said.

Shaking his head."Ah....., suddenly Hank leaned over grabbed Mitchell's shoulder and whacked his head against the table, with a groan coming from Mitchell, Peggy restrained Hank while saying "Easy Hank".

With Mitchell lifting up his head, his right hand covering underneath his nose, he removes his hand to only see blood on it.

"You mention my wife again, and I'll show you ferocity". Hank threatened.

Mitchell than looked to Howard, "Don't look at me. You said it".

"I formally tender my resignation". Hank said to the both of them.

"We don't accept it. Formally". Howard countered, but continued with saying "Hank, we need you. The Pym Particle is a miracle. Don't let your past determine the future".

"As long as I am alive, nobody will ever get that formula". And with that being said, Hank left the room.

"We shouldn't let him leave the building". Mitchell addressed to them.

"You've already lied to him. Now you want to go to war with him?". Peggy questioned.

"Yes. Our scientists haven't come close to replicating his work". Mitchell answered.

"He just kicked your ass, full size. You really want to find out what it's like when you can't see him coming?. Howard questioned, when he didn't get a answer he continued. "I've known Hank Pym for a long time. He's no security risk. Howard said looking at them. "Unless we make him one".

I hope you enjoyed the frst official chapter of The Ant and The Canary. Please vote and comment~Ms_Marvel123