yi

"seungkwan, what are you looking at?" seungkwan's best friend seokmin asked him.

"correction, who," his other best friend, soonyoung smirked as he jerked his head at the girl seungkwan has been staring at for the pass ten minutes.

yes, for ten minutes, seungkwan has been staring at that one extra-large-sized girl with the big ugly round glasses and unappealing appearance. but to him, she was damn attractive.

"who is that anyway?" seokmin asked soonyoung with a frown.

soonyoung shrugged, "who knows, i never knew that seungkwan is into that type of girls."

"i need her number," seungkwan suddenly said, his eyes never left her.

"hold on, you rejected that pretty girl yesterday for... for this?" soonyoung asked in disbelief.

"hey, either help me or just don't do anything at all," seungkwan rolled his eyes at soonyoung in annoyance.

"alright alright i got it. i'll get her number for you, okay?" soonyoung shook his head in defeat as seokmin laughed.

soonyoung stood up from his seat and walked to the lonely girl eating alone in the corner while being indulged in the thick book with tiny printed writings. he coughed for her attention, but she was too focused on the book to even acknowledge his presence.

"excuse me?" he said, finally getting her attention. she looked up from her book that's almost as big as her face.

soonyoung sighed feeling before pointing his finger at seungkwan in a distance, grinning like an idiot. "okay you see that boy over there? yeah him, his name is seungkwan and he wants your number."

her eyes widened at the boy soonyoung was pointing at, seungkwan on the other end smiled brightly and waved at her frantically.

"hey, give me your phone," soonyoung demanded.

she searched her bag for the old flip phone she had since she was 12 and gave it to soonyoung embarrassedly.

soonyoung frowned at the so-called 'phone' she had but took it anyway, he found the contacts button and put seungkwan's number in.

"remember to contact him, he's going to kill me if you don't," soonyoung said before returning the phone to her and going back to his group of friends.

she stared at her phone contact then back at seungkwan, he grinned at her and made a few gestures suggesting her to text him as well as mouthing the words 'text me.'

she cracked a smile at his adorable actions, but she just couldn't understand one thing.

how can someone as cute as him notice an under average girl?
---

a/n: this fan fiction is dedicated to my girl 170cm_ because her and her bias boo seungkwan deserves so much more love. please support this fan fiction and go read hers too, i promise she's one of the best writers you'll ever come across x