AN/I

The characters are based off of the actual King Arthur characters and the movie King Arthur, which I highly recommend you watch if you're old enough.
Yes, I know Galahad IS Lancelots son, but the movie really didn't seem to address that, and neither will I. If it did I missed something and even if it did Silver won't be Shadow's son, sorry.
These characters (and most of the story itself) will also be ooc which means they won't act the same and in these fanfics they never do
However, Shadow will be Amy's son because.... yano Lady of the Lake and Lancelot and.... Idfk XD
Enjoy other Sonadow fangirls (and fan boys I see you out there)

________

A young black hedgehog kicked a small rock in the middle of a courtyard. The large quills on the back of his head went upward, with a black streak on each. He was wearing leather armor, and had a small stick in his hand.

The only sound there was chirping birds, and the servants footsteps on the cobblestone on a higher level.

"Haaah!"

A blue streak jumps the small hedgie, and he put himself in defense mode. Their sticks collided, and only slightly bent against each other.

The black one jumped back, narrowing his red eyes slightly and a smirk appearing on his tan muzzle.

The other had the same smirk on his peach one. His body was fully blue, except his arms, muzzle,  and stomach. His quills went back and down, with no design on them. His green eyes were cocky. He was determined to win.

Maurice Arthur -- The blue one charged at his opponent again.
Shadow Lancelot -- the black, stronger, yet smaller one charged as well.

It ended with kicked up dust and Maurice on the ground, with a stick poking his stomach. He wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Oh I! The great King Arthur hath fallen!" he said, rolling around and trying not to laughing.

"I! Sir Lancelot am victorious!" Shadow exclaimed, started to dance around Maurice's "dead" body.

"Maurice! It's time for lunch!"

The two boys looked over to  where the voice came from.
The queen, Bernadette walked out. She had the same quills Maurice did, but she was purple with blue eyes and a blonde tuft.
She was wearing a purple dress that she was holding up for it to not get dirty.
"In a few mother." he replied, standing up a few inches taller than Shadow. "Cya later then Shads!"
He started off

"Same to you Sonic!" Shadow said. Maurice stopped and turned around. "What?"
"Well.... You're so damn fast. Your attacks are quick. I thought 'Sonic' would be a fitting nickname for you. "
Maurice tapped his foot. "Yea, I like it." The queen called for him again, and pulled "Sonic" away.
"Dah! Bye then Shadow!"
"Whatever blue butt!" he replied.

It was quiet again. Without Sonic it was always quiet.

~Time Skip~

Lamorak, a green hawk with blue eyes was standing on a wooden table, telling everyone about his "amazing feats".

Shadow was at a different table and grunted. "Whats up your ass eh?" Gawain, a red echidna with purple eyes. "Nothing Knuckles..." Shadow replied. He bit into the apple his mother gave him. It was quite delicious, and he started to get into it.

A purple cat named Percival, and an ivory hedgehog with quills in all directions named Galahad, both with amber eyes sat with the other two.
"I bet it's Jet." Galahad, called by his friends Silver, said, munching on a piece of bread. "I feel my sibling the answer as well." Percival, nicknamed Blaze from her pyro attacks, added. She and Lamorak were "adopted" by the same people and she's loathed it since.

"Whatever it is, it's not stopping him from murdering that apple- hey!" Literal apple juice splattered on Knuckles. Shadow snapped out his trance.
The others laughed, a bit too loud for Lamorak. He jumped off the table and walked over.
"Ahh... Shite." Silver whispered.
The green hawk took the apple and squished it. "What's so funny guys?"

____

Best story ending 2016 xD I need to get some sleep but meh. I love King Arthur and I had fun with Black Knight, although... Us true Arthurians know he's not even that stupid but... Whatever. It's a game I'll get past it.... One day.

Anyways, hope you liked it!

Now, time to sleep. Baiiii!!