II

"Oh, hello Jet." Shadow said with a small growl.
"Hmph."

Everyone else was looking to see what was going to happen. Younger kids, older kids, even adults passing by. "I'm trying to tell a story, and the others couldn't hear me clearly!" he yelled.
Hothead. Shadow thought.
"You're being very disrespectable to me."
"Hah. You actually used a big boy word for once." Silver said, immediately covering his mouth.
"What was that...?" Jet got up on the table, and Silver got off his seat, backing away in fear. "U-uh... I... Uhm..." the younger stuttered. Jet approached him again and Silver fell. The bird put his foot on the other's chest.
"Jet, leave Silv alone." Percival ordered. She stood in a fighting stance. He turned around.
"Ah, but he insulted me sister." he got in her face. Blaze stood, not flinching or even moving. "You're... Just gonna let him do that?"
Blaze's eyes narrowed. Lamorak smirked and stepped away. "May I ask this?" he said aloud. "What if... What if... He did that to others hm? To... To innocents?"
Everyone else looked around at each other, whispering. "Like you already do?" Shadow asked.
"You and your friends really like to piss me off don't you?!" Jet, pulled out two blades for each hand.
"Hey! That's unfair!"Knuckles exclaimed. "Shadow hasn't earned his weapon yet!"
Shadow stood defensively
I'm having to do this a lot lately. He thought.

Jet tried to stab him, but he got drop kicked. Shadow got scratched from the edge of one hitting his leg. Shadow got up and kicked Lamorak.
The elder grabbed Shadow's leg and threw him into a tree.

"Nice arm..." Shadow said. He jumped off near a river. Jet dashed at him.

Everything slowed down.

Shadow looked behind himself. A bushy tree. If he could move fast enough, Jet would crash.

Everything went back.
Shadow moved over just in time and the elder crashed into the tree.
He stood proudly. But everyone just looked at him in a haunted manner. Jet and Blaze's "father" ran over and pulled out a "crying" and "scared" Lamorak. Shadow knew what he was doing.

Jet was playing victim.
"He just started kicking me and fighting me! And.. And then he threw me into a tree--!" Jet cried
"Hey, I was thrown into the tree! Not you!" Shadow exclaimed. "Then! He pulled me down! And.. He.. He was trying to throw me into the river!"

"What's so bad about a river?" Shadow asked. He regretted it as soon as it popped out of his mouth. Shadow was more experienced with water, and Jet probably thought it was those big rushing rivers, when in reality it was small.

"You-You know why!" Jet proceeded his act. "I... I can't swim!" he started bawling again.

A pink hedgehog with hair like quills and green eyes approached, with her big blue dress. "Now, what is the commotion?" she asked with her soft angelic voice.
Shadow ran up and hugged his "mother"
"Hello mother!" he exclaimed.
She laughed. "Greeting to you as well."

"Nimue Rose!" Lamorak and Percival's father exclaimed. "Your son has beat up my son out of rage!"
Shadow was about to make a comment, but Nimue, called Amy by most, (yano, cause when you sag Nimue, the last part sounds like Amy a bit? No? Well idk how to correctly pronounce it so xD), shook her head. "Why, I saw something start in my pool and came as soon as I could." she said. Shadow gave a smirk to Jet, and Jet growled slightly.
"But, he has been practicing his fighting with the prince a lot more than usual. " Amy said.
Shadow's muzzle had a pink tint to it. "It could have been play fighting that got out of hand."
Lamorak's father seemed to consider that.
"Alright..."
Nimue smiled. "Now, come along Shadow." she said, grabbing his hand. "But-"
She looked down at him. Shadow kept his mouth shut and walked on with her, waving off his friends.

------

"Maurice that move is illegal!" Manic raged. He had messy green quills and blue eyes. He was out in the courtyard fighting Sonic.
"If I were in a real battle I would've just won though." Sonic taunted his younger brother.

Manic's face started getting red. He charged at Sonic again. Their swords clanked and clishhed (don't ask) . "Boys!"

Manic turned around. Sonic tapped his false sword on Manic's side. "That wasn't illegal." Sonic said with a smile. His brother grumbled and stormed off towards the knight that had beckoned them. "It's dinner time."
The knight then walked off. Both hedgehogs exchanged glances, before starting off to the dining room. "Oh, and Maurice!"

Sonic stopped and turned around. Manic turned, but he continued walking.

"Your father wants to... Speak with you. "

"Ooohhhh shit bro! You're in hot water!" Manic turned around and walked face first into a wall. Sonic snickered, then headed off to his father's study.

Oh what joy this'll be.

----------
Sleep.... Sleep... NO! NEVER!

SLEEP IS FOR DA WEAK!

XD

In that moment if one of my friends..... Let me rephrase that.... My peers or siblings got called out I'd so be Manic xD Not the wall part tho. I'm aware of my surroundings.

Anyways, time to start writing anotha chapter.... Tomorrow. ..after some sleep.... Yep I'm weak

CYA!