||PRESENT||

I watched my kids staring at me.

Amazed for the story I tell them.

The story of my Parents...Oh Sehun and Oh Luhan. How they know each other and where did they first met.

Bumukas yung pinto at nakita ko sila Kuya Crowlie at Kuya Liam na pumasok sa kwarto ng mga anak ko.

"Hi Sophia, Simon and Sky."

Tumakbo yung tiplets kina Kuya Crowlie at Kuya Liam at niyakap ang mga ito.

"Lolo Sehun wants to see the three of you before he rests sweeties." Sabi ni Kuya Crowlie. Pumunta na kami sa kwarto ni Appa at nakita namin siya na naka pikit at hirap na hirap nang huminga. Di mapigilan ng mga luha ko na tumulo pero pinahid ko kaagad iyon at hindi pinapansin sakanila. 

Napansin niya kami kaya ngumiti siya samin at pinalapit yung triplets tumakbo ka Appa at niyakap ito.

"My grandchildren's...I just have something to tell you before I go to sleep okay?"

"Aye-aye!"-Sky

"Okay!"-Sophia

"Ano po?"

Huminga ng malalim si Appa bago nagsalita.

"Always remember this my grandchildren to always love one another. Wag palaging mag aaway understood? And always respect and love your parents...I love you so much Sophia,Sky and Simon...always remember that okay?"

"Aye-aye!"-Sky

"Okay."-Sophia

"Bakit mukhang paalam-alam na ikaw samin? San you punta? Lolo?" Tanong ni Simon kay Appa ang pinakapaborito niyang apo.

"I'm just going to have a long sleep, Simon." Lumayo na yung mga kambal kay Appa at sina  Kuya Crowlie at Kuya Liam na naman yung kinausap ni Appa.

Pagkatapos kausapin ni Appa sila Kuya Crowlie at Kuya Liam at ako na naman kaya lumapit ako sakanya at niyakap siya ng napakahigpit.

"I'm gonna miss you Dad...I love you dad..please tell Mom that I missed her too in heaven okay?" Naramdaman kong tumango lang si Appa at nahihirapan na itong magsalita kaya may ibinigay na lang siyang lumang papel sa akin at binasa ko iyon.

"R-read that letter...I-it came from your mother...and this is from me." May kinuha siyang papel sa bedside table at hindi naman ito lumang papel mukhang kababago lang niyang isinulat iyon.

Sophie,Crowlie and Liam

If your Dad, Sehun is reading this to the three of you It is because I have died and gone to heaven to live with the angels...My chest is very poorly and I had an operation to make it better but it didin't work. I will always be in the sky making sure the three of you are alright so when you see a bright star like in the nursery rhyme. Twinkle twinkle little star that's me. Be a good boy\girl and live a long happy life your dad will look after you and take you to school. I will always love the three of you.

Love,

Mom\Luhan

Sehun

Hi Sehunniie~, I don't know why I am writing this, because I really hope that this letter never gets to you, because if it does that means I am dead. It also means I never had time to show you just how much I really did love you.

You have shown me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. Every time you kissed me and our lips touched so softly, I could feel it. I got the same magical feeling as our first kiss. I could feel it when our hearts get so close they are beating as one.

I can still remember the first time I met you...you are so damn handsome that time my love..I never expected that man would be mine someday...I love you so damn much Sehunniiee.

Do you still remember this pic? This is the time when you first kissed me and it feels like I'm going to die inside.

That...that pic when you said to me that you loved me and that time I was the happiest person on earth..I'm so lucky that i got you Sehun-ah! I love you so much, i'm sorry but i'm gonna leave you and our kids. I can't take it anymore Sehun-ah...just don't forget  that I love you so much okay?

Love,

Your dearest love, Luhan

Napa ngiti ako sa nabasa kong letter ni Eomma at kay Appa na naman na papel yung binuksan ko.

\Sophie\

I still remember those days when I carry you in my arms but now I can't carry you because your a woman now

I still remember those days when I carry you in my arms but now I can't carry you because your a woman now...I was so happy that you were born Sophie you don't know how much you make us your Mom happy when you came into our lives. Now i'm saying goodbye to you...I can't take it already...I'm so sorry sweetie..Your Mom is already here and it's about to pick me. Don't cry be happy I don't want the three of you crying okay? I'm happy now because I'm gonna live with your mom again. Be happy always Sophie. We love you so much and happy birthday..."

Love,

Dad

--fin

--

Accounts

; facebook- Elixane Zelkova

; instagram- eliksha88

; other WP account- selusue