Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Tim pov

We got Faith into the hospital and i ran in to follow. They would not let me back to check if she was ok. I paced around outside the room and couldn't stop thinking about everything that could go wrong. I couldn't stop thinking about how its my fault. If i didn't leave her alone it wouldn't have happened. I sat down in a chair and i just couldn't hold back anymore. The tears started falling. I heard the doctor say "is there a Mr.McGraw in here?" I stood up and said "right here!" He told me that everything was ok with Faith she just had a few bruises because he had hit her when she tried to escape. I was so relieved. Then he said "The baby has no damage either." I didnt want to say anything to make him think i was bad for not knowing but why didn't Faith tell me she was pregnant? I said "Great can i go in and see her?" He said "yes i will take you back follow me." I walked into the room and Faith was crying. I walked over to her and said "it's going to be alright baby. I promise he can't hurt you anymore." "I'm pregnant Tim." And then she smiled a little. "I wasn't going to tell you until dinner, but I'm sure the doctor told you." I said " yes he did and I'm so happy baby! I can't wait to have our first child soon!!" She said "i also took a maternity leave. and i ordered a crib and changing station." And she laughed. My heart started beating so fast and i got butterflies. This woman just fills me with happiness and now I'm about to have our first child. I stood up leaned over and kissed her and then i whispered "i love you so much Darlin." And she smiled kissed me again and said "i love you more." And she winked at me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Please vote! And comment your thoughts. This is my first story. Hope y'all are likin it!!