[ One ]

There was this girl I saw at the coffee shop today.

She had the brightest blue hair and it was the first thing that caught my attention.

To put down my epresso and just stare at her.

Watching her reminded me of the calm blue waves of the sea in every nights I took a stroll by the shore while the fresh breeze of air gently fans my face.

She looked peaceful.

She was peaceful just sitting there drinking her cappucino while reading a book and her blue waves of hair covering her face.

I wonder how she would look like behind that magnificent blue hair of hers.

What look will she give me if she turn around and saw me staring at her.

Damn, I sound like a creep.

I was too dazed to notice that she was with a friend and that friend whispered something to her and pointed towards me.

Oh crap! Busted.

Gray Fullbuster, caught oggling the most gorgeous stranger in the coffee shop and who probably thinks that he is some kind of a creepy maniac who stares at girls.

I think I just ruined the chance to have coffee with her.

Great job Gray.

Just like that she turned her head and then our gaze met.

I tore away.

She'll probably glare at me and accused me as a pervert in her mind right now.

With the little confidence and hope that I had. I took a breath and looked at her in the eyes.

All thoughts flew away and I was left breathless.

She smiled at me.