[ Six ]

"Lays, mr.pepper, cup of noodles and beer," I huffed as I grabbed the last thing from my list and went to the cashier to pay for it.

"Okay," I said to myself. "I'll stop to the coffee shop for a while and then back to the house."

As I passed through the bridge, I thought of the things that are either related to: things to do, is my stove off or when will the day come that my shirt doesn't disappear out of nowhere.

It's a habit of mine and I've been trying to control it.

And if I reach the level of my deep thoughts, I think about her.

Yeah...her.

I was too dazed to notice that a truck was driving towards my direction and the second I blinked, the lights were getting nearer.

Okay shit, I'm gonna die now.

As the truck was about to hit me, I thought about all the things I didn't do, special blue haired person, and if I could finally scare the shit out of natsu in my ghost form.

Death doesn't scare me and I'll be damned if I end up in hell.

Peeeep!

I can't move. It's, like, all sane thoughts were washed away from me and all I can think of was 'I'm going to crash with the truck'.

My head is screaming for me to move away but my feet were glued to the ground.

I closed my eyes and waited for the tragic moment of Gray fullbuster, when suddenly, someone pushed me out of the way.

"What are you doing?!" A voice screamed and shouted at me. "you could have died!"

She was blabbering and ranting about how I shouldn't do that again and I was an idiot for not moving out of the way.

But honestly, all her words didn't reach down in my ears as I was too focused and engrossed at her and her blue hair.

A smile formed in my face and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

I can't believe it, it's really her.