Different Day

"Hey, wake up sleepy head!" Katrina scolded at her husband Roman glancing at the clock to see it was 8:35. 

"Huh?" Roman's eyes fluttered halfway open seeing his wife with her hair tied in a bun and dressed in a silk white night gown hovering over him.

"It's time for breakfast. Get up I got your favorite egg and steak omlete ready." At this instance, he sat up in bed rubbing the morning blurr away from his eyes. He smelled the delicious cooked eggs smell with the cheese lingering over. As she went back down stairs setting up the table, he got up and toke a quick shower. The hot water woke him up long enough to start thinking on his plans for today since he had some days off from wrestling.

"Maybe I'll call Seth over for some pool." He thought. Him and Seth has been best friends since they were little kids. They had a special brotherhood bonding that no one else but them understood. Seth was always hanging out with him more than Dean was. Roman knew Dean wasen't the type to always be out so he called or texted Seth to go out for drinks or just chill downtown. 

Today was just a typical day for Roman, wake up, get his daughter Cassie up for breakfast and drive her to school, hang out with the boys, and come home for alone time with Katrina. But he had a feeling today would be different. He didn't know why but he just felt it. He turned the faucet off and headed to his closet rapped in his towel looking for something different to put on today. He grabbed a blue v-neck shirt that hugged his muscles that made his wife swoon everytime. He swore she would shrink his shirts a little small just so that she could wrap herself around his muscular arms. He matched his shirt with black jeans and a belt. He was almost finished but smoothed his long charcoal hair back the way he liked it. 

Now he had to wake his 5 year old daughter Cassie up for breakfast and get her ready for school. 

"Wake up baby." He patted her bed spread to wake her up from her sleep of nothing but sweet dreams.

"Goodmorning daddy." Cassie said, half smiling excited to eat with her family and play games at school like every week day morning. 

"Goodmorning honey." He loved seeing the smile on his little girl's face everyday knowing she would one day be as beautiful as her mother. He went over to her, raised her from her bed and carried her over his shoulder down stairs to sit at the table.

"Toke you guys long enough." Katrina chuckled kissing her daughter and Roman as she poured orange juice in both their cups. They sat and ate breakfast like a family should be. She was proud to have such a great family and coulden't ask for anything more.

After breakfast.

Roamn knew it was his turn to drop Cassie off at school. After Katrina cleaned and dressed Cassie up, he headed out the door with his phone and drove Cassie to elementary school. She hugged her daddy and hopped out the car running to her best friend Jessie who was already waiting for her. Roman sat in the parking lot and pulled out his phone out of the cup holder and dialed Seth's number. 

"Hey dude, what's up?" Hoping Seth woulden't fall asleep on him like he did numerous times.

"Nothing much man, just woke up. Anything planned for today?"

"Wanna go shoot some pool?" Roman suggested.

"Sure, gimme 10 minutes and meet me at the pool hall." 

"Alright. What about Dean? What's he doing today?" Roman wanted to hang out with all three of them but he Dean would probably be out the question.

"Nah, I already checked with him. One of his lazy day's today." He said sounding almost dissapointed.

"I figured." Roman sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Well, let me get ready. I'll see you soon." Seth said.

"Okay, see you." He hung up and drove off. Wondering how this day will go.