That's It (Final)

She felt like this was a new chance for her to start all over again. After she had kharma had hit her and scared her half to death, it was now her chance to be a better person. Prove she loved Roman and no one else. Everyone walked out the hospital in peace and harmony. Except for Katrina and Cassie, they all had to get ready for work tomorrow. Since Roman was going to be gone for a while, it was a good chance to take their break off from each other. 

They all drive home and arrived at 9 p.m. They ate dinner, and toke their showers for bed time.

"I hope this works out." Katrina said laying sideways facing Roman. 

"As long as you be a good girl it will." He smiled a bit, still wondering if he made the right choice or not. She smiled back and said goodnight kissing his head. 

Back to work

It was time for Roman and the rest to get back to work. He got up at the early dawn of the morning and ate some cereal before planting a kiss on Katrina's and Cassie's head while both was still asleep, before heading out the door with his suitcases. He toke one last deep breath and closed the door behind him driving to the airport. He met up with Seth and Dean who was already there and ready for a great show awaiting them. Seth and Roman sat together to catch up on renewing their friendship. They talked like normally before all this happend and Seth vowed once more to never let something like this happen again. 

Back at home, Katrina had already dropped Cassie at school. She was already starting to feel better than before and now Katrina was all home alone. Lonely nights had past as Roman was going to be away traveling for many weeks. She had to control her urges of wanting to be loved as she didn't want the same thing to happen twice. 

She decided to drive to the bar down the road to get out the house from cleaning and cooking so much. She sat at the bar to have a few drinks when she really shouldn't drink since she quit. But she was despreate. Once again. A tall, slender man with dark hair like Roman's approached her and sat next to her ordering her another drink. They talked and he invited her to his place. She said no at first, but once he started to touch her and rub her legs, her hormones got the best of her again. They went back to his car where the drink she was drinking kicked in and they had sex. Now it was even worse, it wasn't Roman's best friend she cheated on this time. This time it was a total stranger! Before Katrina could put her clothes back on, a police officer approached the car and arrested them both. Katrina was at the police station and had to call Roman. Not to get her but to tell him. 

"You did what!?" Roman screamed.

"I did it again and now I'm arrested..Roman." She studdered. She talked and tried to explain but Roman had enough.

"NO! That's it Katrina, I hope you rot in that cell. Were divorced forever. Bye." He cut off before she could protest.

"Roman..no!!" She screamed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Katrina wake up honey." Roman shoke his wife who jumped up with tears flowing from her eyes. 

"Woah what's wrong?" Roman asked as he sat to rub his wife's back. She looked around. She looked out the window to see the sun shining, burning its scorching rays through the window. She looked at her right hand to see her wedding ring was still on her finger. She pupils had fear in them and dshe rubbed her head of the sweat that was pouring down her face last night. She wondered what was going on.

"Aren't you mad at me?" She gulped asking.

"No, why would I be mad at you?" He asked concerned. She was confused. "It was all just a dream?" she thought. Or was it?