Chapter 1

Katrina's P.O.V

It was Saturday morning July 16, my birthday. my friend Lisa slept over because we are going to go to magcon for my birthday in SouthCarolina. My mom agreed to let me fly alone with Lisa because my grandma was going to pick us up at the airport and drive us to the hotel.

my grandma lives 20 min away from the hotel just in case we needed something she was there. I woke up at 6:00AM and got in the shower. after my shower I got dressed and woke up lisa.

she got dressed and we go down stairs to eat breakfast. then we go back to my room and do our make up and brush our teeth. I walk down stairs and put my luggage at the bottom of the stairs I walk into my moms room and ask her if she's ready.

she says happy birthday and says yes. "Lisa are you ready?"i call from my moms room "yes!!!" she yells from my room. we go and throw our luggage in the car.

Lisa's P.O.V

"I can't wait to get to South Carolina I'm soo excited!!"I yell in the car we get at there airport and Katrina hugs and thanks her mom. we say bye and hop on the plane. we put out luggage in the cabinets above I hurry and grab the window seat. Katrina laughs and sits down "I can't wait to see carter and Taylor" Katrina says to me. I can't wait to see Nash and Shawn I say.

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't wait to see all my fans. I get on the plane and sit next to some old dude. he looks at me and smiles I smile back. I can't wait to see every one I say in my head then I doze off into sleep. I wake up and we had ten minutes to land.

I was so happy I slept thru most of the flight. I walk a little bit and see a big limo with the driver holding a sign that says magcon tour I walk over and tell him my name and he opens the door for me I step in and Matt, Nash and Cameron were in there they all yell "heyyyyyy!!!!"

I say what's up. Then Cameron says I hope there are hot girls there we laugh after a little while every one was in the limo. we head off to the hotel.

Katrina's P.O.V

We land and we grab our luggage and get off I see my grandma and hug her. She tells me happy birthday and gives me 40 dollars my usual birthday gift. I thank her and get in the car.

after ten minutes we arrived at a nice hotel. I tell my grandma thanks and me and lisa check in. and head to our room it was a really nice hotel room it was basically two rooms but one bathroom.

I start to scream in happiness and Lisa joins jumping up and down. it was 7:00 and we just order pizza and have it deliverd to our room and we watched a movie till nine thirty and we both agreed to go to bed. I didn't actually sleep till like ten thirty tho because I was so excited.

Nash's P.O.V

When we arrived at the hotel we all just chilled and talked until 10:00 and went to bed. I got up at seven and woke every one up. I yell we need to be there at 9:00AM everyone gets up and shower changes we go get break fast in the cafe down stairs and head to magcon.