Chapter 6

Carter's P.O.V

We head back to the room in silence it wasn't awkward it was comfy this was the best night ever. we get to the room and every one was already there. Me and Katrina sit down on the couch. then slowly I take Katrina's hand. She smiles at me. then I look over and I see Taylor staring at me nonstop so I look away. then I start to think about what they really did in the bathroom. 2 minutes later I shake myself out of it when Lisa asks if they can go back to the room Katrina says yes I offer to walk them back and Nash comes with I take Katrina's hand and Nash takes lisas.

Katrina's P.O.V

He's holding my Hand omg Nash is holding Lisa's. how did we get this lucky. then we get close to the room carter asks me if I wanna go on a date with him tomorrow. I say yes and smile. he says we can go to the beach I say sure. then he says I will be at your room at 12 I smile and say okay. then I say "we should ask Nash and Lisa to come like a double date" he smiles and nods his head. I asked and they said ya that will be great. he kissed me goodbye and me and Lisa went into the hotel room. "Ahh we have a date!!!" "ik!!" . "Okay it's late I got to get my beauty sleep" I say to Lisa. "me 2" Lisa said. I didn't sleep till 2:00 because me and carter were texting all night I finally told him I had to go to bed he said "okay night beautiful" I said night and went to bed. I wake up to Lisa blasting her music. it was 8:00, I was planning to wake up at 9:00 but whatever. "Oh sorry did I wake you?"Lisa asked "yea but it's fine I need to get up anyway." I said. I get dressed I put my bathing suit on and put shorts and a blue tank top on. I do my hair and I brush my teeth and only put a little bit of mascara on because we are going to swim. then we order breakfast and have them bring it to us.

Carter's P.O.V

I'm freaking out I'm really nervous what if I screw up? I put swim shorts on and a T-shirt on and go down with Shawn to the cafe and come back and eat. it was only 11:00 so I just watched tv. time went by quickly I grabbed Nash said good bye too every one and went to pick up Katrina. I knocked on the door.

Katrina's P.O.V

There was a knock at the door I look in the peep whole and saw it was carter I open the door I yell for Lisa and she comes out and grabs her stuff. I really hope carter Doesn't bring up me and Taylor. He asks "weren't you leaving to go to your grandmas house today?" I say "yea we are going to leave at five." he said "okay we are going to Nash's later today." I smile and nod my head. he get to his limo and go to the nearest beach. we get there and start walking we stop near the Middle and put our stuff down. "do you wanna go walk?" he asks. I say "sure" and start walking he grabs my hand. We just talk about where I live and where he lives you know get to know each other. then I ask "wanna swim?" he says sure and we head back I take off my shorts and tank top then he takes off his shirt and then we started walking towards the water. we get up to shoulder length water well shoulder length water for me. then he grabs my waist and pulls me close and he kisses me. I felt the nervousness in my stomach . then we pull away. and Lisa and Nash come over they were all over each other it was kind of awkward. and I told Lisa that at five o'clock we have to go to my grandmas. she said okay. then me and carter went back on the Sand and sat on the towels we held hands and said let's go get something to eat I said okay we call for Lisa and Nash then we dry of get dressed it was 2:00 we ate at a cute little dinner and went back to the hotel. he walks me back to the room and kisses me and I say bye and pack up all my stuff. I call for a cab and gave him the address. I get my grandmas house and it was. Huge I have never been there before because she just moved in like 4 mouths ago. she greets us at the door and shows us to our rooms.